Maskless Brady

Thread: Maskless Brady

Unregistered

Maskless Brady

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.lad...10207.amp.html

So the city is reminding people of the Mayors mask mandate for the parade today. Will she enforce her dictatorship on the superstar?

Unregistered
    Bruh, Brady is a different breed, as he wins Super Bowls. He does what he wants and is right below God in the status column.

Unregistered
    What about the Sheriff and all his cronies. Non wearing masks, I expect each of them to be issued citation along with all of the social justice warriors of the Bucs. Typical elites “do as I say not as I do”

Unregistered

Screw the mask and Mayor John Castor

Forget the worthless mask. Mask do not stop anything just like the vaccine. The virus is gone just like the other viruses over last decade.

Unregistered

Dear Mayor

I fully expect you as you are a liberal to show equality and identify and ticket all the buccaneers, The Sheriff and all his personnel and fans at the boat parade. Oh wait you won’t???? Exactly you are elitist. So that means you or your secret boyfriend Dugan cannot discipline any TPD officers. Great day in Tampa Bayyyyyyyy. Go Bucs they just made TPD and this city great again.