Cnn
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cnn

Unregistered
    **** You Castor.....let people live their lives. We don’t need this much government input on our daily lives. No chance you get re-elected....hope you have a back up plan B!TC#

Unregistered
    Really? No chance? We are a democrat city all she needs is a “D” next to her name and she is instantly elected. No brains in these voters. They only do what they are told.

Unregistered
    Rumor is ole' Bobby B is running against her

Unregistered
    There will be some shenanigans with Chronister. Sheriff is only a stepping stone for him. The Debartelo's will again buy him the next seat at the table.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rumor is ole' Bobby B is running against her
    Who is Bobby B?

Unregistered

Voters get what they deserve I mean vote for

You would hope Tampa voters are intelligent but I doubt it. They allow Jane and her wife to hide everything that happens. Violent shootings are out of control and news doesn’t bat an eye. Dugan is incompetent however Jane protects him. Jane wife Ana Cruz is a political guru that can make anything disappear or interpreted in a different way protecting leftist. Research her and her firm. You don’t hire a firm to help formulate policies. You hire a firm to cheat the system and protect yourself and your friends.

Unregistered
    Who is Bobby B?
    Previous Mayor

Unregistered
    Really? No chance? We are a democrat city all she needs is a “D” next to her name and she is instantly elected. No brains in these voters. They only do what they are told.
    Tampa races are not Republican vs Democrat. In fact they don’t any run by party. Who ever takes 1st and 2nd place in primary run against each other. It will be two democrats running against each other. So the “D” does not help her. Look around at other liberal cities or who is on City Council. It could be much worse. Be careful what you wish for.

Unregistered
    I agree. I am not a Castor fan but it could be much worse. Gudes comes to mind. He allegedly was one one of us but he will be very dangerous to us down the road.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast