Another staffing plan after Spring Break !!!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Another staffing plan after Spring Break !!!!!

Chief while listening to you stumble and bumble your way through the town hall video conference with Commissioner Minor I heard you say we will revisit the staffing plan after spring break. Union President Ozaeta was witness to the statement. Chief I hope that’s not the case because your now working on 11 different changes and not only are we tired of you panic style of leadership but so is are families.

Unregistered
    Any way you can watch a rewind of the town hall conference ?

Unregistered
    Big shout out to the most incompetent Administración in my 23 years at the MBPD.

Unregistered
    Stand by it gets better I hear city hall is going to have basketball courts installed on the beach or hard pack service road. And to add fuel to the fire a DJ will also be hired for entertainment. The brain child behind this idea is non other than Marcia M. From city hall. The same mental midget who continued to purge the beach and get officers injured. Why doesn’t city hall just sponsor dice games and give Out free quarts of beer And liquor. This is city halls way of getting rid of this crowd.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Any way you can watch a rewind of the town hall conference ?
    this is why you will never become a detective.

feb 10, 2021 City Agenda

https://miamibeach.novusagenda.com/a...doctype=Agenda

feb 10, 2021 City Commission meeting

https://miamibeachfl.new.swagit.com/videos/112821

main link to all commission meeting = https://www.miamibeachfl.gov/government/mbtv/

Unregistered
    Chief have you not figured out that the vast majority have lost any faith in you being truthful. Not sure what FBI class you took on leadership but you obviously slept through it. You have changed our schedule so many times and stripped off so many weekend spots I can’t even keep up anymore. Thanks for being consistent on one thing and that’s screwing us over. I think it’s funny all the new officers leaving good for them. You have made this place miserable.

Unregistered
    He looks bad in those zoom meetings. He needs to stop looking at how much OT is being worked. It’s eating him alive.

Unregistered
    He looks bad in those zoom meetings. He needs to stop looking at how much OT is being worked. It’s eating him alive.
    Officers leaving our, once "Elite", agency every other week, speaks volumes of our leadership. This agency has now become an entry point into law enforcement or a stepping stone to get to another agency.

Unregistered
    What's up with the guitar prop in the background? Has anyone on the fourth floor ever heard him strumming it? Does he sometimes channel Pete Seeger and sing Kum-ba-ya? Or is it meant to convey a softer image? C'mon Ricky jeez!

Unregistered
    He aged 20 years because he is overwhelmed with amount of money the City spends in OT. If he was an outsider He would get it. But he does not. He also trusts no one and that’s why you see him out there riding SOLO. It’s not leading from the front. Jumping off his Mule and barking out orders is not being a Leader. He has unsuccessfully tried to divide us rookies/Vets by calling the Rookies on there phones to get them to go along with the Jimmy Dean plan and tries to get the vets to by in with false promises. His latest ploy to only take all weekend spots off is another vindictive lashing out because we didn’t agree to his 7/7 contract violating idea. The same FOP CBA’s that his 3 generation family has always enjoyed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast