International Asperger’s Day

Unregistered

International Asperger’s Day

International Asperger’s Day falls on February 18th. This event, which aims to highlight the significance of Asperger syndrome for both society and individuals, also illustrates one of the many challenges to the newcomer trying to understand the autism spectrum. Such a person might reasonably assume that Asperger syndrome is a condition in its own right.

Unregistered
    I know your official day is not here yet but wanted to wish my non binary aspergers esq. a happy Valentine’s Day! I love you ms. Thang!

Unregistered
    me sabotage beverage department me move across country

Unregistered

non binary esq

argue

avoid eye contact

insult

Unregistered

Celebrating

It’s you day Esq. so let’s celebrate. Notice I didn’t use he or she. That’s political correctness at its finest.

Unregistered
    *mumbles unintelligibly*

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    International Asperger’s Day falls on February 18th. This event, which aims to highlight the significance of Asperger syndrome for both society and individuals, also illustrates one of the many challenges to the newcomer trying to understand the autism spectrum. Such a person might reasonably assume that Asperger syndrome is a condition in its own right.

The touch, the feel,
    the fabric of our lives
    The touch, the feel of cotton
    the fabric of my life

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s you day Esq. so let’s celebrate. Notice I didn’t use he or she. That’s political correctness at its finest.
    Capricious and arbitrary. This is no longer worth my time. Good Bye and Good Luck.