No he didn’t!!!

Unregistered

No he didn’t!!!

“Obviously the goal on our part is to push it so far west it goes back over the bridge,” said Clements.

And ask for a work card to return?!?!

Unregistered
    It’s crazy how liberal City Hall is all in support of BLM and the democratic agenda. Until it lands in their lap and the true colors of the culture come and take over the city. Now it appears that as long as the culture stays away from Miami Beach it’s ok but as soon as they made themselves welcome here and inflicted their violent and disrespectful culture on Miami Beach the city seems to be taking a step back. Hey city hall you opened the doors to the people you now want gone. Your Black lives matter sign flashing on the Jackie Gleason And your chief taking a knee does not seem to be working out so good. You two faced clowns get everything you deserve so good luck making them go away the word is out and the good people are no longer coming here. Hey Chief Marcia M how about another beach purge this year. Can’t wait to watch you run the show for spring break.

Unregistered
    As a black man I find the Chiefs comments offensive and insensitive.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As a black man I find the Chiefs comments offensive and insensitive.
    As a person I find you comment misinformed and shortsighted.

Unregistered
    As a Human Being The two most most dangerous things on the planet [are] sincere ignorance and/or conscientious stupidity,'"

Unregistered
    Pretty stupid comment. Especially since he knows the history of Miami Beach.

Unregistered

Have shovel, will travel.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As a Human Being The two most most dangerous things on the planet [are] sincere ignorance and/or conscientious stupidity,'"
    Cite you sources please.

Unregistered
    He needs to retire.