Castor goes on TV and says maskless Super Bowl attendees will be handled.

Unregistered

Castor goes on TV and says maskless Super Bowl attendees will be handled.

Unless something has changed, the mayor is beneath the governor. The governor has repeatedly stated no municipalities may arrest or fine anyone for not wearing a mask. The state disallows covid mandates. Will you obey the mayors illegal orders?

Unregistered
    At least the press conference was held at The Sail Plaza so everyone could go get some lunch at Big Rays Fish Camp.

Unregistered
    Watch the video she didn’t say police would go after people without masks. She said police will handle the bad apples that did property damage. Media twisting the words.

Unregistered
    Watch the press conference from Bay news 9 the entire thing she did not say they were going to let the police handle people not wearing mask and had to do with damage to property media is spinning it the other way I hate Jane but she did not say that

Unregistered

Hcso

Out of “equality” which is what the democrats cry Mayor Castor must cite Chronister, the Bucs, and most other law enforcement deputies at parade as none had mask. HA. I love it. I guess they will have to hire 1,000 new deputies cause Castor said Covid 19 is a “death sentence”. Oh boy how stupid are you now????

Unregistered
    Castor better get that liberal mindset under control. Governors executive order forbids TPD from “handling” anything covid related. No arrests, no tickets, nothing.