I hate to say it, but.......
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

I hate to say it, but.......

This forum has often been referred to as a complaint board, but nowhere in the terms or anywhere does it state that. I guess it is though. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have won the Super Bowl and not a word? Go Bucs, Congratulations! And thank you to all law enforcement officers for your presence and representation.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This forum has often been referred to as a complaint board, but nowhere in the terms or anywhere does it state that. I guess it is though. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have won the Super Bowl and not a word? Go Bucs, Congratulations! And thank you to all law enforcement officers for your presence and representation.
    Yes. Congrats Bucs and to Tampa! Finally something positive in a dumpster fire of the last year!

But-how did that streaker get in? That could have gone down much worse.

Unregistered
    You would have had to have been around long enough to under this sites history to understand. When it was first created and why. The event that caused its existence. This is not a plain police forum. It’s a whistle blower site. The why it’s called leo.... AFFAIRS. Kind of like how internal affairs looks into the things we do. This site is for exposing what they do.

Anyway. Go Bucs!

Unregistered
    You got me curious so I tried to look back to the origination of this site. The first post I could get back to was 2006. When was the site originated? Or better yet, please tell me what the first post was about, seriously, I am curious. Despite the topic of the first post, I have never seen anything anywhere depicting this was anything related to a ***** site. Maybe I am wrong. I would have loved to have seen a more professional exchange of all topics good and bad. My last inquiry, is this a site to anonymously talk shitz about people regarding Non-work related topics or work ethics, or is it a site to discuss policy and procedure in hopes of progressive changes. What has been accomplished with thousands of post that have been made. I am curious, and serious, not sarcastic.

Unregistered
    B-U-C-C-A-N-E-E-R-S Go Bucs!!!!!!! Tampa....Baaaaaaaay! Tampa....Baaaaaaay!!!

Williamned

-

No hate here. I have a 92 MIJ fretless J thats a pretty solid bass. Could use better pus...they make a click when I tap them, but overall a solid BU bass.

Unregistered
    Then you don’t know this sites history. From the day it was created, It has always been a whistle blower site. For you guys that don’t like it, LEAVE!

I bet you have not been around long enough to name it’s creator or everything that went down in the early 2000’s.

Unregistered
    Hey Jackass, apologize. I am the OP, and his name is Chip DeBlock from TPD.

Unregistered
    Oh by the way, he went to the academy in 1983.

Unregistered
    LEOAFFAIRS.COM™ is not meant to be agency or state specific. We are also supportive of efforts to unionize police departments and sheriff’s offices. It is not meant to be a “slam” site. We have every intention of operating professionally while supplying law enforcement officers with what we consider to be crucial information and a voice online.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast