I hate to say it, but....... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    In this way the LEOs (law enforcement officers) can post about the pros and cons within their industry, Media can pick up on the stories and publicize them and the General Public can respond by applying pressure to the agencies and powers that be for any changes they see fit.

Pros and cons, hmmm. I rest my case!

Unregistered
    I hate to say it but I question if and what has ever been accomplished on this forum except giving people a place to anonymously cry. I challenge you to state any worthy accomplishments....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This forum has often been referred to as a complaint board, but nowhere in the terms or anywhere does it state that. I guess it is though. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have won the Super Bowl and not a word? Go Bucs, Congratulations! And thank you to all law enforcement officers for your presence and representation.
    Hey ass clown the NFL hates law enforcement.

Unregistered

No, the NFL hates morons like you who can't understand the difference between being a racist, and respecting all people.

Unregistered
    He’s actually right.

Unregistered
    Wow, are you trying to tell me the entire NFL hates cops? Well I have news for you, not all law enforcement officers hate the NFL, ass clown. ROFL at your pathetic arse, grow up.

Unregistered
    Wow, are you trying to tell me the entire NFL hates cops? Well I have news for you, not all law enforcement officers hate the NFL, ass clown. ROFL at your pathetic arse, grow up.
    You must not have worked during the super bowl or you would know for yourself.

Unregistered
    Ah, what a shame, the NFL didn’t give you a hand job while you were working. Since you are being an arse about it, let me tell you that many deputies behavior these days while working off duty is pathetic. And yes, I witnessed it at the Super Bowl events and will see it at the Florida State Fair. Many walk around and don’t monitor their radio, many sit around. Either way, socializing and eating is the most important thing. Try putting down your cell phones and pay attention, after all, you are hired to provide a service. Pay attention to your surroundings, not your corn dog, jeez.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12