Rats and Snitches - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

JOHN BERTHOLF

Captain pergola cont'd

NAVY JUST AFTER 9/11. Solid guy. patriot!

Unregistered

Capt Pergola continued

John, I’m not trying to be a jerk here but Pergola didn’t pull many triggers sitting on a ship in the Navy. Just because someone “served” doesn’t make them a hero, how many gangbangers or POS have served in the military? I’m am not downplaying military service at all, I am a vet myself and respect everyone who has done the same (almost). Sanjurjo did some shit in the army and I give him respect for that, but don’t compare him and Pergola together. MIke would probably be offended if you did.

JOHN BERTHOLF

Captain pergola cont'd

Both of them signed a blank check to Uncle Sam, not comparing the dangers encountered. Both are good guys. Don't be a eunuch, identify yourself!

Unregistered

Hiding behind the keyboard

I love seeing the deputies in this chat who talk shit to people who have served this country, when their greatest achievement in life and the most action they have ever seen is on the hard streets of Seminole County, Florida. Stop talking shit when you haven’t done anything worth talking about. The “ thin blue line” and everything it stands for is dying because of people who think they are hardened badasses because they work the streets of Seminole County. Shut you mouth and back your brothers and sisters in blue with a humble attitude.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I love seeing the deputies in this chat who talk shit to people who have served this country, when their greatest achievement in life and the most action they have ever seen is on the hard streets of Seminole County, Florida. Stop talking shit when you haven’t done anything worth talking about. The “ thin blue line” and everything it stands for is dying because of people who think they are hardened badasses because they work the streets of Seminole County. Shut you mouth and back your brothers and sisters in blue with a humble attitude.
    But, but, but, I did 5 S87s and a Baker Act! I fight what you fear.

Unregistered

Silent badasses

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We have (had) deputies like Sullivan, Bentley, and Treadwell who were actual Military Special Operations. You ever notice how Sullivan and Bentley were School Resource Deputies. But yet everyone shits on that position. Those two are probably more trained than every single deputy who shits on “kiddy cops”. The silent warriors like these two are the ones who are your greatest allies when you’re in trouble. Stop being the deputy who is falsely loud and proud about being attached to a unit that allows you to wear a TAC vest to work. That doesn’t make you special. Work together as a team and support your brothers and sisters equally.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123