Rats and Snitches
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Rats and Snitches

I don’t know who the author of the bellow post was, but I think it needs to be re-posted and clarified:

“While I am not trying to let Duracell (Dan Purcell) off the hook, CCIB was an inside job, years in making, orchestrated by the Michelin Man (Alan Layton) with the help of the Real Estate Man (Kevin Pederson) and Chucky (Michael Sanjurjo). Look at who was left behind (Michael Sanjurjo) and who replaced who (Alan Layton, Kevin Pederson, Sammy Gibson) and you will figure out what happened. The only people that don’t have blood on their hands in the new Bullshit Unit are the three new Lieutenants (Chad McDaniel, Rachel Rados, Shannon Seiple). Hey Sheriff, why don’t you look at your two new star Sergeants timesheets? I didn’t know we get paid overtime to sell houses and coach softball while on duty? If you care so much about ODs why don’t you take them home? It looks like you can afford it. You drive around in a damn Maserati. You are so concerned with ODs that at no point whatsoever did you stop and asked why half of your deputies voted for Spike. Good job. You are going to do an amazing job in Tallahassee.”

I also have a personal message to the Sheriff:

Take your OD stats, roll them up, and ... well you know. Don’t forget to post it on the screens you install in the “new Bullshit Unit.”

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don’t know who the author of the bellow post was, but I think it needs to be re-posted and clarified:

“While I am not trying to let Duracell (Dan Purcell) off the hook, CCIB was an inside job, years in making, orchestrated by the Michelin Man (Alan Layton) with the help of the Real Estate Man (Kevin Pederson) and Chucky (Michael Sanjurjo). Look at who was left behind (Michael Sanjurjo) and who replaced who (Alan Layton, Kevin Pederson, Sammy Gibson) and you will figure out what happened. The only people that don’t have blood on their hands in the new Bullshit Unit are the three new Lieutenants (Chad McDaniel, Rachel Rados, Shannon Seiple). Hey Sheriff, why don’t you look at your two new star Sergeants timesheets? I didn’t know we get paid overtime to sell houses and coach softball while on duty? If you care so much about ODs why don’t you take them home? It looks like you can afford it. You drive around in a damn Maserati. You are so concerned with ODs that at no point whatsoever did you stop and asked why half of your deputies voted for Spike. Good job. You are going to do an amazing job in Tallahassee.”

I also have a personal message to the Sheriff:

Take your OD stats, roll them up, and ... well you know. Don’t forget to post it on the screens you install in the “new Bullshit Unit.”
    I assure you that unit is running much better now that you are gone. Have fun catching speeders back in your city.

Unregistered

MS

MS has always, since the day he started, been an arrogant jerk. Enabled to be a jerk. What comes around goes around MS, keep treating people like shit. Same goes to all the jerks that have been promoted, demoted, re-promoted and never learned a damn thing. STOP treating people like shit.

This includes those without rank, specifically JS, needs to investigated for some shady homicide association work.

So much for vetting promotions with input from colleagues.

Unregistered
    MS has always, since the day he started, been an arrogant jerk. Enabled to be a jerk. What comes around goes around MS, keep treating people like shit. Same goes to all the jerks that have been promoted, demoted, re-promoted and never learned a damn thing. STOP treating people like shit.

This includes those without rank, specifically JS, needs to investigated for some shady homicide association work.

So much for vetting promotions with input from colleagues.
    You forgot to tell us who forgot to rewind their Blockbuster videos...ooh, and I heard (insert two random letters here) failed to return a library book on time.

Unregistered

Any reason Mike?

Cannaday that you chime in with your bullshit? And have been since this forum took off? Fess up.

Unregistered
    I’m glad I left this agency.

F**CK you DL and your Chain of Command.

Unregistered

Story?

Is anyone going to explain what happened? We all know the rumors but what is the truth?
    Give us some details.... if someone is ****ing over other coworkers to further their own interest, we need to know.

Unregistered

Not good

So...... the question is, who is left in CCIB?

Unregistered

Like you really don’t know????!!!

Is anyone going to explain what happened? We all know the rumors but what is the truth?
    Give us some details.... if someone is ****ing over other coworkers to further their own interest, we need to know.
    CPT MP screwed over LT MH and now SGT WC. He’s a snake in the grass and has been for years. He screwed over SGT CS way back in the day and got him demoted because of a policy failure. He’s a smart tech guy and will do anything to be known now as the SWAT CMDR and be “the man” but everyone knows he would collapse under stress with active shooter scenario not some high risk incident where the county ran out of water or something else.

KP and AL who are now SGT’s back in CCIB screwed over all of CCIB to get promoted. Call AL in and ask him point blank if CPT SG was talking crap about CHief DP. AlSo ask if he was talking crap about never working for Chief DP. Look who CCIB falls under now. Chief MC which CPT SG got his way.

No more prestige world wide CCIB. The B’s are done and no coming back. Might as well disband them totally and make a counseling/opioid task force that figures out what to do after the fact rather than preventing it.

That’s just recently CCIB drama.

Unregistered

Dang Mike

Cannaday that you chime in with your bullshit? And have been since this forum took off? Fess up.
    Dang Mike they are calling you out!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast