Stop working mask OT

Unregistered

Stop working mask OT

Apparently some people don’t remember the Holocaust training we just went to a few years back (which was mandated by who???) that claimed the cops should’ve stood up to Hitler and not carried out his evil acts.

Everyone should band together and stop working these ridiculous mask S15s!

Plus, I’m sick of these emails from RC!!

Unregistered
    If ever there was an equivalent analogy, this is it folks. I mean, if anything, mask enforcement is probably worse in most ways than the extermination of millions human beings. HAVE WE LEARNED NOTHING???

Unregistered
    It’s something called a slippery slope and being yes men...

Unregistered
    Congrats. Your lunatic “I want to be a tyrant too” woke mayor made national news:
    OAN Newsroom
    UPDATED 11:36 AM PT – Monday, February 8, 2021

A Florida mayor has threatened to get law enforcement involved over COVID-19 safety measure violations at the Super Bowl. During a press conference Monday, Democrat Tampa Mayor Jane Castor said the few who didn’t wear a mask at Sunday’s game will be identified.
    ...and marched off to re-education camp.

Unregistered
    This has probably been the most important post on this site. Seriously, how poorly managed are your finances that you have to sink to this level? Mask debates aside (medical and legal) how does it make us look that we are Jane’s little private SS out enforcing HER mandates?

I’d rather mow lawns for money before I take $1 of OT for this BS. But I know, you have $70,000 trucks and “toys” to pay for.

Unregistered

mask enforcement

I here you loud and clear, however. I have worked one o.t. assignment and if the opportunity arises again, i would work another. Officers are not enforcing mask wearing, they are only there to babysit code enforcement. I look at it as easy money and nothing more. I personally believe the masks are pointless, but at least people can keep their businesses open and make money.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I here you loud and clear, however. I have worked one o.t. assignment and if the opportunity arises again, i would work another. Officers are not enforcing mask wearing, they are only there to babysit code enforcement. I look at it as easy money and nothing more. I personally believe the masks are pointless, but at least people can keep their businesses open and make money.
    BS you have to write a report on any violation and this is their backdoor way to intimidate the business owner.

Unregistered

OT all day for anything

Take the fruits and retire nice.