Cve - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cve

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah you have to tip according to what you eat. CVE average tip is $20. When have you ever seen a skinny or in shape cve trooper? Round shape maybe..
    This is probably coming from a Baby Trooper who is still wet behind the ears. Do you complain that the K9, Felony or BCII Troopers are not working S4’s for you? Or are you one of those Troopers that have to follow another Trooper around so it takes 2 Troopers to work a crash and leave others holding on the CAD?
    There are many different reasons people transfer to different positions. As far as CVE Troopers being fat? Yes there are some that are over weight, but the same can be said for road Troopers or motorcycle Troopers. But I bet a good majority of the CVE Troopers could run circles around you on the track and while working a crash.
    For those of you who talk about “Deployments”. Are you seriously crying because you have to go from Miami to Tampa, or Pensacola to Orlando? Join the military, go to foreign countries where the threat is actually trying to kill you daily by multiple means while being away from your family for up to 18 months. Add on that to that, you are not able to drink alcohol for that entire time!!! If you were never in the military and never “Deployed” FOR REAL, stop you crying!
    Most of what I see here is LEO’s thrash talking other LEO’s. You guys need to stop your *****ing and grow up.
    Now I’m sure this will get some response complaining, name calling and crying. Prove me wrong!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    soon one of you will start gripping that fdle, fish & game, and turnpike troopers don't handle your crashes also.
    ha ha! That is the truth.

Unregistered
    CVE Troopers don't stop for crashes or 1060s because we are not allowed to. One CVE trooper was written up several months ago after he voluntarily took a crash when no tropper was available. Brass are the ones holding us back from doing our job properly.

Unregistered
    CVE Troopers don't stop for crashes or 1060s because we are not allowed to. One CVE trooper was written up several months ago after he voluntarily took a crash when no tropper was available. Brass are the ones holding us back from doing our job properly.
    Don't be afraid. Do it, because you know what important. Completing FHP mission, working accidents and staying relevant.

Unregistered
    Must have been the Tampa T-Rex striking again.

Unregistered
    Must have been the Tampa T-Rex striking again.
    Must, add Y= Musty. Combine Tampa and T-Rex= Tampax. Striking, remove I and K= String.

Musty Tampax String.

Riddle solved. You're welcome.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123