Waisted resources

Unregistered

Waisted resources

Looks like your intelligence report was wrong or was that a lie to change our shift hours again in an attempt to save your job. I really don’t understand how an agency can be so scared of something happening crime happens that’s why we have jobs. Chief you and your command staff look like a big did now you add 2 more weeks to your BS plan for a total of 10 weeks what’s next Canadian boxers day of that’s 12 hour shift what a joke.

Unregistered
    Brooooo. I was in Disney so it was a great plan.

Unregistered
    What’s next chief the national guard ? 12 hour shift for Valentine’s Day what a joke this place is. Ok guys Arbor Day is coming up 12 hour shift the command staff has intelligence that dangerous people will be on the beach. Or maybe the boogie man is coming.

Unregistered
    I am not sure if is call it wasted since there were barely any 315’s. And I got $$$$ double pay. The 4 years you spent in college on the other hand, you may want to get a refund. It’s WASTED NOT WAISTED you freaking millennial.

Unregistered
    Speaking of wasted resources why can’t CID watch their own prisoners or transport their own prisoners or even take home victims. It’s a joke that area 1 officers have to come to CID to babysit a 39 we had nothing to do with. While I sit and watch the 39 approximately 20 detectives sit at their desk and do nothing. Kung fo panda your the biggest sluffer of them all.