Lawlessness
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lawlessness

Unregistered

Lawlessness

This city is showing it’s true colors. Look around chief....you treat your officers like shit plus thin the squads for the NFL and this is what you get. Savages running wild with little to no fear of the police. It’s only a matter of time before an officer or truly innocent civilian gets hurt / killed.
    Keep up the good work BD.

Unregistered
    They didn’t thin the squads for the NFL. They have been slowly and quietly thinning the squads for the past several years. We used to have squads that had a buffer for each zone. You never had issues with days off or vacation time. Everyone came to work happy went home happy and on time.

I feel bad for the new kids coming on now. The staff is just running them through a meat grinding. They do nothing to help these young officers cope with all the bullshit that we all have to deal with now. The PBA is no better. I don’t see them doing anything to help us out. We all need to look out for each other while we are at work because no one else is.

Unregistered
    Hey Rooks

Stop running balls to the walls to these shot spotter calls. It’s only a matter of time before one of you get caught in the middle of some hood shoot out over some stupid BS.

Running balls to the walls to a school shooting to save children is very brave and heroic. It’s not worth any of ours lives running to a shot spotter call at 17th & Idell or somewhere on Osborne or Chelsea in D3.

Unregistered
    BWC have ruined this department as well. Can’t go into these ybor rowdy crowds and handle business without some moron 7 year Sgt looking at your camera footage and jamming you up. People used to know better than to act the way they are in ybor TPD had a no bullshit reputation. Now we are just as bad as St Pete. Hands tied micromanaged and run by an idiot.

Unregistered
    When the shooting started cops ran towards the gunfire but not out deputy chief he was running the other way. He and our moron D3 major were walking around handing out masks to these thugs. Can’t make this $hit up. Keep voting democrat Tampa you get what you deserve.

Unregistered
    Good bye Dugan. The city looks like a violent piece of trash. Jane will blame Dugan even though she also bears the responsibility. National news of horrible planning and violence. He will be gone by the end of the month. We hope.

Unregistered
    Why all the hate here? Things are perfect. The Chief never blows his top for no reason and is always nice to the troops. Jane is not a hypocrite, tyrant or a two faced liar. The A/Chief is not a coward and has a stiff spine. The crime/murder/shootings are not out of control. UCR numbers are not fudged. Morale has never been better. Am I wrong? I think not, we are on the perfect trajectory for something spectacular!!! Keep up the great work Jane, Brian and John!! Your the "tops" in my opinion.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They didn’t thin the squads for the NFL. They have been slowly and quietly thinning the squads for the past several years. We used to have squads that had a buffer for each zone. You never had issues with days off or vacation time. Everyone came to work happy went home happy and on time.

I feel bad for the new kids coming on now. The staff is just running them through a meat grinding. They do nothing to help these young officers cope with all the bullshit that we all have to deal with now. The PBA is no better. I don’t see them doing anything to help us out. We all need to look out for each other while we are at work because no one else is.
    That's weird, more people were added to my squad this year and I think like 30 more were added overall.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's weird, more people were added to my squad this year and I think like 30 more were added overall.
    Really what’s your squad #. I call BS stop posting on here DC of operations.

Unregistered
    Wow I was seen in Ybor without a mask: then told to do traffic stops on people riding bikes along 7th Ave. Then saw an assist chief without his mask..while outside his car. then saw Dugan attempting to hand out mask to bucs fans in Central Ybor where someone was heard saying to the chief stop violating our rights .... that’s some funny s*#%t.. anyways looked like we had three years to prepare, but in the end looked pretty crappy overall. So I hope everyone else is happy the game has came and gone.. great game GRONK....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast