We are a total waste of Taxpayers money - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered

fishy fishy

gone to mywsba.org washington state bar and look who use there office number as their contact number on the washington state bar website this very interesting isnt the weed legal in that state

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How convenient. I am in the busiest office down south and we were told not to do any criminal case work or take out i and e money. They did not allow us to work human trafficking during last years super bowl. I guess they didn’t want us to make a name for ourselves out there.

DBPR brags about how they help combat human trafficking but they intentionally left out their law enforcement arm from working it. Horrible

Now the lack of numbers is being used against us. This reeks of a setup and corruption and should be talked about.

Back in 2012 our office carried the division and built some good felony cases. I guess they didn’t want to justify us this go round and shut us down here.

We are sick of it. You want to cut us, go ahead. But do it the right way with factual data and allow us to work cases.

Start calling your state representatives. Why isn’t ABT combatting human trafficking when it’s on our website and DBPR brags about it?

This agency is being intentionally ran to the ground. So good try with your ignorant comments that we don’t do anything. That’s true now because we are being forced to do nothing due to kpi changes and being told by supervisors to back off.

Ethically how dare they push a false narrative to the legislators to sign off on. I hope they get what’s coming to them.
    South office and Super Bowl last year; just say your from Miami.

You Miami people are the problem. Review the SLERS report for the e last few months you guys don’t do anything but for duty, including your Lt and you have the lowest stats in the state. Maybe if you guys worked a ful week doing your job instead of working off duty we wouldn’t be in this boat

Unregistered

Conflict of interest?

Shalom is it kosher to become licensed to practice law in a state 3000 miles away then use your state of Florida government office number as you official contact for the state far away? Chazak u'varuch!

Unregistered
    I have milked this cow for many years. Let’s face the music. We don’t do sh@/ so for all my coworkers who sit around getting fatter by the day. This is not a career job, it’s a great gig for retired cops or for a young person to build a Resume But they need to leave and get into real law enforcement. So I don’t feel sorry for anyone of you. The sad part my office will be left when two of the worst cops I have every worked with. TCO is making the right choice with this cleaning house.
    Someone sounds a little drunk from drinking the magical milk from ESQUIRE Potter’s LITTLE magic wand!

Unregistered
    South office and Super Bowl last year; just say your from Miami.

You Miami people are the problem. Review the SLERS report for the e last few months you guys don’t do anything but for duty, including your Lt and you have the lowest stats in the state. Maybe if you guys worked a ful week doing your job instead of working off duty we wouldn’t be in this boat
    Dindt you read the paragraph. Of course our stats are the lowest. That’s the whole point we trying to make

Unregistered
    Dindt you read the paragraph. Of course our stats are the lowest. That’s the whole point we trying to make
    You were told to inspections and you guys average 8 a month

Unregistered
    You were told to inspections and you guys average 8 a month
    Why, that’s not our job. Yes have ISII’s to do that. The rest of you are running around like crazy. For what? We are toast.

Unregistered
    I just applied to Hogwarts. Aspergers has caused me to embarrass myself beyond repair.

Unregistered
    Why, that’s not our job. Yes have ISII’s to do that. The rest of you are running around like crazy. For what? We are toast.
    And there is the problem. While inspections may not be "your job" in your little part of the universe, everyone else has been given the same instructions. Work your beverage related complaints, assist the other bureaus, and fill the rest of your day doing the inspections that the IS II haven't been able to get to. Every month a list of places not inspected rolls out. Have you ever seen it? Hundreds of places in Miami. Some are even open late at night! I actually heard a tacti-cool narc agent explaining to the lieutenant that he didn't have to do inspections because he wasn't evaluated on inspections. That my friend is the issue. Not Tallahassee not politics not anyone but YOU. Not evaluated on inspections? Stand by.

Unregistered
    🤡 Im aspergers non binary esq so I’ve treated everyone like trash for years.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast