We are a total waste of Taxpayers money
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

We are a total waste of Taxpayers money

I have milked this cow for many years. Let’s face the music. We don’t do sh@/ so for all my coworkers who sit around getting fatter by the day. This is not a career job, it’s a great gig for retired cops or for a young person to build a Resume But they need to leave and get into real law enforcement. So I don’t feel sorry for anyone of you. The sad part my office will be left when two of the worst cops I have every worked with. TCO is making the right choice with this cleaning house.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have milked this cow for many years. Let’s face the music. We don’t do sh@/ so for all my coworkers who sit around getting fatter by the day. This is not a career job, it’s a great gig for retired cops or for a young person to build a Resume But they need to leave and get into real law enforcement. So I don’t feel sorry for anyone of you. The sad part my office will be left when two of the worst cops I have every worked with. TCO is making the right choice with this cleaning house.
    This fiction is as fake as a Harry Potter movie. Someone must really be struggling with Asperger’s syndrome today.

Nice try.

Unregistered
    They have not stated how it will go. State wide seniority, office sneiority or top performers stay.

Unregistered

facts over fiction

Gather ‘round boys and girls this old timer has a story to tell. Anyone around in 2011 for the consolidation task force knows that The Division is one of the more active state agencies as proven then. Just like with any agency there are a few problem employees. In 2019 a politician who had previously taken thousands of dollars from alcoholic beverage industry members came in. He brought with him several gypsy drifter state government employees who have handcuffed the enforcement bureau. This created the perfect storm for their agenda.

Retired and Loving Life

Unregistered
    Since u admit u don’t do sh@/ you will not be missed. Your probably the ones that thought we were Miami vice and thought u could work dope and whatever else u claimed u milked the state for. Believe it or not there is many things that u could be doing beverage law related

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3253708]Since u admit u don’t do sh@/ you will not be missed. Your probably the ones that thought we were Miami vice and thought u could work dope and whatever else u claimed u milked the state for. Believe it or not there is many things that u could be doing beverage law related[/QUOTE

Nope I’m sitting back watch the rat run around crazy as the ship sinks. I’m all in for the ISII program. JW is the best thing to happen to this place.

Unregistered
    I love the competition. My office has two LTs, only one will survive. All of a sudden both are working, visible, in the office more than an hour day and are competi with each other as if this is survivor and we get to vote for who we want. I haven’t had to pay for my own lunch all week. This is the awesome

Unregistered
    How convenient. I am in the busiest office down south and we were told not to do any criminal case work or take out i and e money. They did not allow us to work human trafficking during last years super bowl. I guess they didn’t want us to make a name for ourselves out there.

DBPR brags about how they help combat human trafficking but they intentionally left out their law enforcement arm from working it. Horrible

Now the lack of numbers is being used against us. This reeks of a setup and corruption and should be talked about.

Back in 2012 our office carried the division and built some good felony cases. I guess they didn’t want to justify us this go round and shut us down here.

We are sick of it. You want to cut us, go ahead. But do it the right way with factual data and allow us to work cases.

Start calling your state representatives. Why isn’t ABT combatting human trafficking when it’s on our website and DBPR brags about it?

This agency is being intentionally ran to the ground. So good try with your ignorant comments that we don’t do anything. That’s true now because we are being forced to do nothing due to kpi changes and being told by supervisors to back off.

Ethically how dare they push a false narrative to the legislators to sign off on. I hope they get what’s coming to them.

Unregistered

argue and avoid eye contact

The US Congress has A.O.C.

DBPR has A.N.B.

Unregistered
    How convenient. I am in the busiest office down south and we were told not to do any criminal case work or take out i and e money. They did not allow us to work human trafficking during last years super bowl. I guess they didn’t want us to make a name for ourselves out there.

DBPR brags about how they help combat human trafficking but they intentionally left out their law enforcement arm from working it. Horrible

Now the lack of numbers is being used against us. This reeks of a setup and corruption and should be talked about.

Back in 2012 our office carried the division and built some good felony cases. I guess they didn’t want to justify us this go round and shut us down here.

We are sick of it. You want to cut us, go ahead. But do it the right way with factual data and allow us to work cases.

Start calling your state representatives. Why isn’t ABT combatting human trafficking when it’s on our website and DBPR brags about it?

This agency is being intentionally ran to the ground. So good try with your ignorant comments that we don’t do anything. That’s true now because we are being forced to do nothing due to kpi changes and being told by supervisors to back off.

Ethically how dare they push a false narrative to the legislators to sign off on. I hope they get what’s coming to them.

Keep it up and expose them for what they are. This isn’t the only place you need to post this.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast