Former Mayor running as commissioner? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    have you ever seen ignacio when he is angry? well keep messing with his biotch mejia and see what happens
    This is not early 2000s Iggy at Zone Fitness anymore. All the croquetta eating at Bass Pro Shops cafe has made him fat and slow

Unregistered
    Manny I know your still bitter from all the moronga you had to suck at prison but you will never be like Jose Ernesto Mejia. That kid is one of a kind and is going places.
    Hahaaaa you mfs are funny. I actually cannot stand Manny though. He’s a fake. From the time when he showed up at the Bridge collapse thinking he still ran sh-it, to the the 2018 4th of July city event where Manny called Sandy (city’s PIO) and had her call me to ask that I return to Ronselli Park where Manny set me up against Orlandito and sat back to watch the melee created by him and Orlandito. Oh and how can we forget, Manny at Rubido’s wife’s funeral where the pri-ck shook my hand, praised me and bore me with 20+ minutes of BS or the time he commented on Orlandito’s IG post about my arrest.

Manny you are fuc-king fake and one thing is certain, two years down the line whether I’m in politics or not I will walk Sweetwater and knock on each and every door letting residents know that you and Orlandito are made from the same cloth: FULL OF SH-IT and that we cannot go back to the past.

If we do not learn from our past, we are only destined to repeat it.

Raja yuca Manny!!!!!

Unregistered
    Hahaaaa you mfs are funny. I actually cannot stand Manny though. He’s a fake. From the time when he showed up at the Bridge collapse thinking he still ran sh-it, to the the 2018 4th of July city event where Manny called Sandy (city’s PIO) and had her call me to ask that I return to Ronselli Park where Manny set me up against Orlandito and sat back to watch the melee created by him and Orlandito. Oh and how can we forget, Manny at Rubido’s wife’s funeral where the pri-ck shook my hand, praised me and bore me with 20+ minutes of BS or the time he commented on Orlandito’s IG post about my arrest.

Manny you are fuc-king fake and one thing is certain, two years down the line whether I’m in politics or not I will walk Sweetwater and knock on each and every door letting residents know that you and Orlandito are made from the same cloth: FULL OF SH-IT and that we cannot go back to the past.

Raja yuca Manny!!!!!
    The retard has quite an imagination.

Unregistered

Raja yuca Manny!!!!!
    Jose are you my mystery 315 in Operation Raja Yuca on the Hialeah LeoAffairs page??? I had suspicions of who my counterpart might be on the OP but I never suspected it to be you as rumor is that you are actively involved in a homosexual relationship with his uncle.

Unregistered
    Jose are you my mystery 315 in Operation Raja Yuca on the Hialeah LeoAffairs page??? I had suspicions of who my counterpart might be on the OP but I never suspected it to be you as rumor is that you are actively involved in a homosexual relationship with his uncle.
    I’m an S20 who wants nothing more than your bit-ch ass to come out the closet and disclose your identity. Why so scared puerco?

#MannyMamamelo

Unregistered
    check out last 2 posts. does anyone notice mejia or menocal never denies having a relationship with each other?

Unregistered
    check out last 2 posts. does anyone notice mejia or menocal never denies having a relationship with each other?
    Jose is a closet homo with daddy issues. Iggy is a closet home that likes preying on the weak minded. One has political ass-perations and the other is an old school “macho meng” who is married with kids. They know neither one will ever disclose or admit to their secret relationship so it’s a perfect match.

Unregistered
    I’m an S20 who wants nothing more than your bit-ch ass to come out the closet and disclose your identity. Why so scared puerco?

#MannyMamamelo
    if you want to know who he is monitor you mailbox

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12