Former Mayor running as commissioner?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Former Mayor running as commissioner?

I’m speechless! A former mayor and convicted felon running for a commission seat.

WOW!

Unregistered
    Mariquita Villanueva. Your days are numbered. Hope you enjoyed the ride. It’s coming to a halt. MM will take you out!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mariquita Villanueva. Your days are numbered. Hope you enjoyed the ride. It’s coming to a halt. MM will take you out!
    Jose, STFU. You are nothing but a two bit drug dealer, a criminal. And every time you get arrested you go crying to your mommy to raise bail because you are a deadbeat who can't get a job and support yourself. A real POS.

Unregistered

Trailer Trash Drug Dealer

How dare that puke, who has never accomplished anything in his life, come on here and constantly criticize those who have worked hard to make something of themselves. He is probably in his trailer right now smoking weed and watching cartoons. That's his life when he's not dealing drugs.
    Some blame has to go to his mother. Knowing her son is mildly retarded she continues to let him come online and harass the police. But then again we are talking about filthy, trailer trash people.

Unregistered

Manny Moronga

Manny I know your still bitter from all the moronga you had to suck at prison but you will never be like Jose Ernesto Mejia. That kid is one of a kind and is going places.

Unregistered
    when ur an addict of power, money, drugs alcohol and sex you go to the source to get your fix.... addicts go to drug holes, child molesters hang out in parks or schools, power hungry ponzi schemers try to run for office. the question is should a convicted child molester run for school board that would be taboo... so should manny marana run for office and expose him to the temptations of corruption. it is obvious he cannot be trusted your wife was a bag lady you sent to collect the money and George Forte set u up... so u see he is not the only employee involved...... u dragged your family into this even your mom they visited her to.. remember... so now you want to ruin your kids future..... my god you are a dumb ass.. little midget..

Manny dont be stupid ur going to bring everything out to the public light again..... the files are out and about

dont listen to the buck tooth attorney ralph he should have warned you.... back then

remember your daddy is watching and im not talking about prison....they already know about the you, pepe, & orlando little arrangements. u guys are so stupid.....

let the games begin....

oh yeah el santero covid cant help you either..... thats another dummy praying to a stack of rocks

Unregistered
    Manny I know your still bitter from all the moronga you had to suck at prison but you will never be like Jose Ernesto Mejia. He is the all time moronga sucking champion at the jail.
    Well said Jose. Your mama will be SO proud!

Unregistered
    Manny I know your still bitter from all the moronga you had to suck at prison but you will never be like Jose Ernesto Mejia. That kid is one of a kind and is going places.
    Going places? A 30 year old dope dealer who never had a real job in his life? Your nonstop fantasies are a form of OCD, consistent with your mental illness.

Unregistered
    have you ever seen ignacio when he is angry? well keep messing with his biotch mejia and see what happens

Unregistered

Valentines Day

Hey Sgt Ignacio. I know young Jose is just a piece of azz to you, but the kid is a little more sensitive. He is probably expecting a little something from you on Valentine's Day. Have you thought of what you are going to do for him? Maybe flowers, some weed and KY jelly? Or maybe take him from behind gently instead of pounding him like a wild animal?
    Valentines Day only comes once a year...show him you care!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast