Chief’s letter - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The lack of one single period (.) completely ruined this post, but I think I understand what you meant to say. The chief is to eat crow right?
    I understood exactly what he is saying. Probably typing on a phone. But of course just can’t help yourself but to be a putz. Exactly why when the time comes Law Enforcement will fold. No unity.

Unregistered
    Just wait in 6-12 days from now dozens of officers will be quarantined with Covid symptoms. Will the chief admit he was wrong then?

Unregistered
    There will be outbreaks in Tampa & Kansas City.

Unregistered
    I understood exactly what he is saying. Probably typing on a phone. But of course just can’t help yourself but to be a putz. Exactly why when the time comes Law Enforcement will fold. No unity.
    “PUTZ?” 😂

“Why I oughta...😂”

Unregistered
    Are you kidding me??? Everything going and the moron D1 captain does masks checks at bars in SOHO and finds them in violation. Absolute Mayham and borderline riots going on and she’s doing bar checks this is insanity. Chief you have a moron in high rank that needs to be moved somewhere that she can’t do damage get your head out of your a$$. She is a joke that nobody respects and we don’t respect you because you keep her in that position.

Unregistered
    Are you kidding me??? Everything going and the moron D1 captain does masks checks at bars in SOHO and finds them in violation. Absolute Mayham and borderline riots going on and she’s doing bar checks this is insanity. Chief you have a moron in high rank that needs to be moved somewhere that she can’t do damage get your head out of your a$$. She is a joke that nobody respects and we don’t respect you because you keep her in that position.
    Nobody is surprised by this. She is the laughing stock of of the department. Chief knows exactly what she is and what she does. Speaks volumes to our leadership. Scary.

Unregistered
    Nobody is surprised by this. She is the laughing stock of of the department. Chief knows exactly what she is and what she does. Speaks volumes to our leadership. Scary.
    D1 promoted her, D1 can keep her. No one else wants her.

Unregistered
    Obviously you don’t work here so go away.
    Your brilliance is amazing on an incorrect assumption, go back to sitting under your tree.

Unregistered
    Your brilliance is amazing on an incorrect assumption, go back to sitting under your tree.
    So why you asking someone to post his email here? Obviously you don’t work here or you would have access and could post it. And I like nice shady oak trees. The new TPD way

Unregistered
    So why you asking someone to post his email here? Obviously you don’t work here or you would have access and could post it. And I like nice shady oak trees. The new TPD way
    Well done, grasshopper!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123