Chief’s letter
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Chief’s letter

The letter today issued by the Chief is not how a leader should respond. Maybe you should understand your famous words, don't forget where you came from. Step away from that desk and take your temper out of it. This is a stressful time for all of us. But, when the crime is skyrocketing and people are being killed, why are we focusing on this garbage? What is it going to take Cheif for you to realize your people are about to break? From the Monday morning QB by coward's with the BWC, to mask-wearing and the Super Bowl? Captians are running around trying to run things in patrol this week? You have street Sgt’s there, let them do their jobs and leave them alone. So much for teamwork.

Take your emotions out of it and lead this department.

Unregistered
    My cousin works in a small department outside of Boston. His wife was diagnosed with cancer two years ago. She is in remission after battling the cancer for two years at a cost of 1.2 million dollars. Will our who cares healthcare trust cover our spouses is this happens to us. What if the healthcare trust got hit with four of of souses got cancer at the same time. Is there enough money in the trust fund to cover our loved ones in they come down with cancer or COVID-19?

Unregistered

Check out TPD FB page

Chief look at TPD FB cause you are violating mask order with Santa. I expect you to write yourself up and be a honest leader. Please hold yourself accountable first. You won’t though cause you’re an elitist fool.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    chief look at tpd fb cause you are violating mask order with santa. I expect you to write yourself up and be a honest leader. Please hold yourself accountable first. You won’t though cause you’re an elitist fool.
    yeah! Elitist fool!!!!!! Santa ks a snow hobo!!!!!! Molon labe!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    So that letter was meant to slam the anti police NFL and democratic Hippocrates pants suit Jane not the chief in fact they even said it wasn’t on the Chief. In turn the chief says he’s going to discipline officers on this department??? Why are you going after the officers in this because you’re an emotional drama queen who takes everything personal?? the morale has never been lower because of him at what point is this idiot going to get a clue. Dugan the douche must go.

Unregistered
    There are boatloads of pictures of the chief and his staff not following their own mask mandate I expect each and everyone of them will be written up. Lead by example jerk wad. Willing to bet Officers have been taking pictures on their phones for months of them violating their own orders hypocrite pieces of garbage.

Unregistered

Chief made it personal

Best thing is Chief cannot write any officer up as his letter shows hostile work environment and it shows he is a hypocrite.

Unregistered

That’s not only pics we have.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There are boatloads of pictures of the chief and his staff not following their own mask mandate I expect each and everyone of them will be written up. Lead by example jerk wad. Willing to bet Officers have been taking pictures on their phones for months of them violating their own orders hypocrite pieces of garbage.

We got plenty

Unregistered
    All the chief had to do was acknowledge the complaints. They weren't even directed at him. Send the troops some relief and make the best out of the ****show. Instead he essentially tries to punish officers because the union spoke up.

How petty. He completely missed the mark. I did have some respect for him before this but this shows true colors.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast