Letter from PBA
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Letter from PBA

Unregistered

Letter from PBA

I am not impressed with the letter written by the PBA about masks. If you are going to write that letter and it was intended for the chief, why not send it to him?. To see on Facebook that question asked and the answer was ... well it will find its way to him ... seems juvenile. I am an officer on this department and not a supervisor. I pay into the PBA and expect messages to be directly given to staff. Not through third parties. What was the intent of the letter? Now that letter backfired and they will crank down even harder on enforcing it. I would say the letter had the reverse effect of how it was intended.

Unregistered
    The letter worked fine. It’s simple we all sit under a tree until this idiot is gone. We can hide without our mask on too.

Unregistered
    The letter was the PBA telling themselves they earn every dollar of dues paid. However, it was worthless and like the OP said, had a negative effect on the union members. Thanks guys. Keep up the good work!

Unregistered
    Is this guy really our chief? That’s the most childish email I’ve ever seen. You can’t handle a little media pressure? Cry me a river.

Unregistered
    The PBA letter was childish, the Chief’s letter is to be expected and almost understandable. Stay safe guys, 2020 isn’t over.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The PBA letter was childish, the Chief’s letter is to be expected and almost understandable. Stay safe guys, 2020 isn’t over.
    The letter was more directed towards the anti-police NFL and moron Democrat politicians. But get out there on game day Buy your cop hating Tom Brady shirts and keep voting Democrat you piece of garbage.

Unregistered
    Next week the pba should have a member vote for no confidence of the chief. I know it will be at least 95% no confidence.

Unregistered
    Wwacd????????

Unregistered
    Next week the pba should have a member vote for no confidence of the chief. I know it will be at least 95% no confidence.
    Yeah!!!!! No confidence vote!!!!!! Charge!!!!!!!

1* !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Wwacd????????
    Abe Carmack ruined his relationship with the Chief.

Darla- Hold my beer...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast