Letter from PBA - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Letter from PBA

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah!!!!! No confidence vote!!!!!! Charge!!!!!!!

1* !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    With my shield or on it!!!!

Unregistered
    I could care less about Covid and all the rules etc, just like most of us. The bigger issue is planning this SB and manpower, hell, I’m off on Sunday and still haven’t been given an assignment yet, so how can I plan. The letter to chief seemed like the biggest issue was the police being scared of Covid, which is not true.

Unregistered
    I’m scared of COVID.

But I WILL CARRY MY SHIELD.....

...... Or be CARRIED ON IT

Unregistered
    Patrol leads the way! Curahee!

Unregistered
    Hi Ho Silver!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Maybe just maybe it was not Abe or Darla. The problem may be who they are forced to deal with......Just sayin.

Unregistered
    Maybe just maybe it was not Abe or Darla. The problem may be who they are forced to deal with......Just sayin.

You have hit the bull's-eye. Anyone who worked around him could have told you that.

Unregistered

It's never too late to turn it around

When people in your command staff just get up and leave, that’s a problem. Especially ones who are good people. He has said time and time again, that he sometimes blows his lid off, but after thinking about it, changes his mind. How about not blowing your lid off and thinking about it first? It’s easy to be condescending and respond like an asshole. It’s much tougher to detach yourself for a moment and formulate a proper more effective response. I believe you still have it in you Chief. We know you have to bow down to the Mayor and pp breath Bennett. Just don’t give into them so much you have to openly destroy the morale of your troops. Jane sold her soul to the Democratic Party. Don’t sell yours.

Unregistered
    When people in your command staff just get up and leave, that’s a problem. Especially ones who are good people. He has said time and time again, that he sometimes blows his lid off, but after thinking about it, changes his mind. How about not blowing your lid off and thinking about it first? It’s easy to be condescending and respond like an asshole. It’s much tougher to detach yourself for a moment and formulate a proper more effective response. I believe you still have it in you Chief. We know you have to bow down to the Mayor and pp breath Bennett. Just don’t give into them so much you have to openly destroy the morale of your troops. Jane sold her soul to the Democratic Party. Don’t sell yours.
    I think its way to late and he has lost his troops. Bad thing is anyone that is brought in will never fight the Queen and the joker with their political driven decisions. The only thing we can do is pray that the citizens of Tampa have seen her destruction. Hopefully all those great people of south Tampa remember the days that they could not get home from work due to her letting them run wild in the streets.

Unregistered

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast