Tpd hiring process

Unregistered

Tpd hiring process

I’m looking in to getting hired at the Tampa Police Department. I have questions about the hiring process in regards to out of state hiring process for federal police officers. I’m currently a Military police officer and meet the requirements for equivalency of training exemption for FDLE. Do i start the hiring process with Tampa and then take the SCOE, or do i need to be certified first and then start the hiring process with Tampa PD?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m looking in to getting hired at the Tampa Police Department. I have questions about the hiring process in regards to out of state hiring process for federal police officers. I’m currently a Military police officer and meet the requirements for equivalency of training exemption for FDLE. Do i start the hiring process with Tampa and then take the SCOE, or do i need to be certified first and then start the hiring process with Tampa PD?
    Call recruiting they’ll give you the correct information. You’re going to get more civilians answering your question on here that don’t know the answer then you will from cops. You’ll get a lot of bad information. Common sense should tell you you need to be certified first but I would call recruiting because you never know I could be lying

Unregistered
    We have a moron for a chief go elsewhere if you’re smart

Unregistered
    Literally says on the app that EOT is required prior to application

Unregistered
    When I went through military police did not meet criteria for the comparative compliance academy. Better be sure had something to do with driving.

Unregistered
    .military police are not federal police officers.