Another Law Enforcement Agency leaves PBA

Unregistered

Another Law Enforcement Agency leaves PBA

Well, PBA was just voted out by the Lakeland Police Department. They voted in FOP. Another loss for PBA. Such losers

Unregistered
    love to know who the fool is that keeps posting this stuff. If anything, we need to boost PBA membership. I'm not here to say FOP is bad. However I have witnessed first hand how hard these guys work for us. They are probably the most influential Police Union out there. Why in this state would you want anyone else. Just think how far we could go with 90% membership. Post this crap somewhere else. If everybody really wants to make a difference, join. The more PBA members we have the more influence we have in this state.

Unregistered
    All I need to do is look at my paycheck after doing this job for the last five year's to see how horrible the PBA is for the employees. And, answer this one question. If they are so good, why are all tge LEO agencies going to other unions? So, you are full of it.

Unregistered
    PBA and FOP are a waste of money. They have no power to negotiate wages and benefits in Florida because it is a right to work state. Save your money.

Unregistered
    With the 401k for newbies there will be no money left over for PBA or FOP dues because the money will be used towards the 401k. Both unions will lose members as more new people are hired who can't afford to pay dues while the current members retire. 20 years from now the PBA and FOP will be practically non-existent in Florida at this rate.

Unregistered
    Lakeland hasn't been the only agency to vote out the PBA. Auburndale PD did it years ago. Judging by the working conditions and other troubles at FDOC, I'd say they could do better than the PBA.

Unregistered
    PBA has dropped into last place in the field of labor representing. I’m ready for a change.

Unregistered
    Our agency left PBA years ago. They are a waste of money.

Unregistered
    PBA, FOP, IUPA - a waste of money