The Boy King - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Boy King

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Boy King (TP) is the mastermind behind this. He has been trying to scrub agents off the face of the earth, since he was the director. Young, smug lawyer with no management experience. JW has bounced around in State Govt, for many years; Can't seem to hold a steady job without his momma's help! DM is a former high school introvert that somehow found himself standing alone, outside in the cold and angry about it. DM is the face, but TP is the man behind the curtain.
    it a short curtain too 🤏🏿

Unregistered
    None of your personal attacks on our people are true but they do show the limits of your understanding of government and how departments work. It seems to malcontents that if you repeat nonsense enough, people begin to believe it. A page right out of the former presidential playbook.

The facts are this is a great place with talented leadership. The future is bright for DBPR and certainly ABT. Unhappy and unmotivated people are certainly having a tough time but the overwhelming majority of us love this place.

Unregistered
    None of your personal attacks on our people are true but they do show the limits of your understanding of government and how departments work. It seems to malcontents that if you repeat nonsense enough, people begin to believe it. A page right out of the former presidential playbook.

The facts are this is a great place with talented leadership. The future is bright for DBPR and certainly ABT. Unhappy and unmotivated people are certainly having a tough time but the overwhelming majority of us love this place.
    Aspergers Biden Boy with more fake news

Unregistered

Stop it

Aspergers Biden Boy with more fake news
    People often call it “he” or “she” even after it asks repeatedly to be called they. When you misgender someone, you hurt their sense of identity. Ask people for their preferred pronouns and please try to use them. Prevent non-binary discrimination before you hurt someone’s feelings and scar their identity.

Unregistered

The future is bright? Are you already sampling marijuana? They want to get rid of 50% of the sworn members and the future is bright?

Unregistered

I'm not going to trade barbs with you and I will try to keep this respectful. I speak with a lot of people around the state and haven't spoken to a single person that is happy with leadership or the direction of the agency. In fact, they absolutely despise leadership worse than any they have had before (and we have had some complete despicable human beings and bottom dwellers) People hate coming to work everyday but at this point they have no choice. I imagine that extends well beyond the people I speak with or those that the rest of our office speaks with. Basically, your logic is flawed and without merit. However, I tip my cap to you for setting out to do what you said you would. Nice job!

Unregistered
    I'm not going to trade barbs with you and I will try to keep this respectful. I speak with a lot of people around the state and haven't spoken to a single person that is happy with leadership or the direction of the agency. In fact, they absolutely despise leadership worse than any they have had before (and we have had some complete despicable human beings and bottom dwellers) People hate coming to work everyday but at this point they have no choice. I imagine that extends well beyond the people I speak with or those that the rest of our office speaks with. Basically, your logic is flawed and without merit. However, I tip my cap to you for setting out to do what you said you would. Nice job!
    Thank you. I enjoy the free flow of ideas without the street level crude exchanges normally found here.

Unregistered
    The Boy King (TP) is the mastermind behind this. He has been trying to scrub agents off the face of the earth, since he was the director. Young, smug lawyer with no management experience. JW has bounced around in State Govt, for many years; Can't seem to hold a steady job without his momma's help! DM is a former high school introvert that somehow found himself standing alone, outside in the cold and angry about it. DM is the face, but TP is the man behind the curtain.
    I am bored. You are punching way above your weight class. If someone else joins in, I will come back. In the meantime I will be pulling the boat around to take my wife fishing. Happy Labor Day to you and yours.

Unregistered
    So who was the power behind the push that sent TS to the unemployment line ?

Unregistered
    He lost a buffet eating contest with Lt hog head, formerly known as Captain.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast