Corretrak is a lost cause
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Corretrak is a lost cause

Corretrak is a failure in every sense of the word in addition to being a liability and cause for concern, for the agency. Anyone who says otherwise is either a liar or ignorant to all things Corrections.
    There are several metrics available to prove this point, with Count being the most significant. Count has not cleared one time, correctly, since the inception of Corretrak, ask anybody.
    The handheld scanners are antiquated and difficult to use, especially for those with at least a medium sized hand.
    The software WAS NOT designed correctly from the start, so there are too many issues to realistically address in this letter. It essentially the “WISH” equivalent of a legitimate program.

That being said, there’s still the human element to its failure. I believe the first and most significant human error, are the lies, this administration is telling itself, about how great Corretrak is. Those responsible for its implementation, haven’t worked a floor, since the mid-1990s. They should have kicked back the software but didn’t, especially after the roundtable talks and suggestions by staff, that were ultimately ignored, by then Lieutenant WG. Other examples of the human error are Classifications moving inmates digitally, in Corretrak, as soon as a class move sheet comes out. The specialty positions, responsible for physically moving inmates, REFUSE to pick up a scanner and move them digitally as well. This staff includes Transport Deputies, Movement Deputies at the CORE, Movement Deputies atthe Jail, T-Level and T-Level movement Deputies. This all trickles down to the floor staff, who are responsible for correcting the above issues are overwhelmed with all of the other Corretrak shortcomings, they don’t bother.

We are all responsible for this abomination. We all agree that it doesn’t work and is going to embarrass the agency at best, or get someone lost, at worst.

BTW if your above the rank of Lieutenant and ANYBODY has anything positive to say about this software or hardware, THEY ARE LYING TO YOUR FACE and should be fired on the spot!

Unregistered
    Is the system perfect. No. It is reliable if you enter everything like you should. You must be one of those deputies that are mad because you don’t want to do your job I do my job and feel safe because it shows what I was doing without a doubt. If you aren’t doing your job then tell your excuses to IA. That won’t happen to me. Whine some more cupcake. I do agree with you that most other people don’t use it properly. You are a part of the problem and are a liability, not coretrack. Be part of the solution or go somewhere else with your disgruntled Ass.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is the system perfect. No. It is reliable if you enter everything like you should. You must be one of those deputies that are mad because you don’t want to do your job I do my job and feel safe because it shows what I was doing without a doubt. If you aren’t doing your job then tell your excuses to IA. That won’t happen to me. Whine some more cupcake. I do agree with you that most other people don’t use it properly. You are a part of the problem and are a liability, not coretrack. Be part of the solution or go somewhere else with your disgruntled Ass.
    The fact that you spelled Corretrak incorrectly as Coretrak, proves that you're a member of the administration that doesn't use the system, you purchased and are inaccurately representing it up the chain! YOU are part of the problem!

Try again cupcake!

Unregistered
    Admin gets angry when they can't find the remote to their 55" flat screen but expect us to carry the weight of Corrections with an I Pod that doesn't work......typical!

Unregistered
    And radios that have to be turned off and on between every transmission.

Unregistered
    While serving us food that's not fit for human consumption.

Unregistered
    I hope your the one they make an example of when something happens. I know it won’t be me. Suck it up and know your role. You would probably make a terrible supervisor if you even made the pool. You would lead with negativity and we all have enough to deal with. Just lucky my Sgts are all good and work together.

Unregistered
    While serving us food that's not fit for human consumption.
    Hold on. You guys are getting food?

Unregistered
    I hope your the one they make an example of when something happens. I know it won’t be me. Suck it up and know your role. You would probably make a terrible supervisor if you even made the pool. You would lead with negativity and we all have enough to deal with. Just lucky my Sgts are all good and work together.
    There is no way you are Corrections Deputy or Sergeant, on day shift, anywhere in Corrections.

The software and hardware and terribly difficult to use.

Unregistered
    Yeah for sure you’re not a Corrections Deputy on any shift.. lol have you even seen what’s made the pool scary

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast