Never a crime.... - Page 5
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    These dumb pricks artest their own employees even when they have evidence the employee hasn’t committed any crime. That’s called corruption folks!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    These dumb pricks artest their own employees even when they have evidence the employee hasn’t committed any crime. That’s called corruption folks!!!
    Sorry these dumb phucks arrest their own employees.

Unregistered
    Give it a rest lady and just go to court. You and your lawyer already admitted you should have been fired for what you did..you brought the attention on yourself during the rothstein drama...what did you think would happen?? Yoy would keep jumping merit raise increases forever???

Unregistered
    Give it a rest lady and just go to court. You and your lawyer already admitted you should have been fired for what you did..you brought the attention on yourself during the rothstein drama...what did you think would happen?? Yoy would keep jumping merit raise increases forever???
    She is awfully quiet regarding these accusations. Must be some truth behind it. Explains the agencies refusal to settle.

Unregistered

Bad Arrest

It’s pretty obvious she is going to court. Whoever you are, it’s painfully obvious you’re wearing your jealousy on your shirt sleeve. This lady’s rights were violated, she was unlawfully searched, and unlawfully arrested, and financially ruined for no legal reason whatsoever. You’re not gonna weasel your way out of this one BSO. You’re 100 on the hook for it and you’re going to pay. This ones going to cost you.

Unregistered
    Again, no answer to her unexplained extra raises that she got that she should not have received... same old my rights were violated... of course we are jealous.. any 4 year employee who is making what a 10 year employee is making will make the 10+ year employees jealous.. and start to question why??? Any explanation how that happened?

Unregistered
    Again, no answer to her unexplained extra raises that she got that she should not have received... same old my rights were violated... of course we are jealous.. any 4 year employee who is making what a 10 year employee is making will make the 10+ year employees jealous.. and start to question why??? Any explanation how that happened?
    Here’s your answer...... who gives a flying phuck ? First it’s not a crime to get a raise and who the phuck are you to determine whether someone deserves a raise. You violated this woman’s rights you dumbazz ass crab.

Unregistered
    Why did they focus on you to begin with??? If you were doing such a wonderful job and they just picked on you for no reason? Look at how this started, you got more money than anyone else by skipping merit raise increases and when your boss was asked why he signed off on those increases, it was like Schultz in hogan's heroes "i know nothing " and they focused on you because you were one of a handful of people that had access to the payroll system. Agreed, no crime was committed but when you get things that others don't get( like skipping step increases, in government work no less)
    People will ask questions and focus on the person that somehow benefitted , and you did. What happened to you was wrong but look in hte mirror to find the beginning. Good luck in court.
    Victim shaming much? Ok, so lets clear this up.....

I did not get more money than anyone else. I got promoted within the parameters of the policy and procedure manual. Those promotions and increases were submitted by Joanna Hely, the compensation manager and signed off my the director of HR, the Executive Director of Administration and the Executive Command.
    One of a handful of people with access to the payroll system? Again, not true. check the facts friend. I did not have access to update any employee data whatsoever. It is stated in numerous depositions as well as confirmed by internal and external auditors. IT/BIRM was responsible for access provisioning, not me. Joanna Hely has access to employee data as well at about 40 other HR and Payroll employees. But not me. so get your facts straight before you try to blame me for the horrible violation of my constitutional rights. For 9 years and even now, BSO continues to try to find somehting or fabricate something I did wrong and there is nothing. NOTHING. So watch your mouth keyboard commando....victim shaming is so last year.....

Unregistered
    Why did they focus on you to begin with??? If you were doing such a wonderful job and they just picked on you for no reason? Look at how this started, you got more money than anyone else by skipping merit raise increases and when your boss was asked why he signed off on those increases, it was like Schultz in hogan's heroes "i know nothing " and they focused on you because you were one of a handful of people that had access to the payroll system. Agreed, no crime was committed but when you get things that others don't get( like skipping step increases, in government work no less)
    People will ask questions and focus on the person that somehow benefitted , and you did. What happened to you was wrong but look in hte mirror to find the beginning. Good luck in court.
    Since you posted this more than once, i will copy and paste my response instead of writing two.....

Victim shaming much? Ok, so lets clear this up.....

I did not get more money than anyone else. I got promoted within the parameters of the policy and procedure manual. Those promotions and increases were submitted by Joanna Hely, the compensation manager and signed off my the director of HR, the Executive Director of Administration and the Executive Command.
    One of a handful of people with access to the payroll system? Again, not true. check the facts friend. I did not have access to update any employee data whatsoever. It is stated in numerous depositions as well as confirmed by internal and external auditors. IT/BIRM was responsible for access provisioning, not me. Joanna Hely has access to employee data as well at about 40 other HR and Payroll employees. But not me. so get your facts straight before you try to blame me for the horrible violation of my constitutional rights. For 9 years and even now, BSO continues to try to find something or fabricate something I did wrong and there is nothing. NOTHING. So watch your mouth keyboard commando....victim shaming is so last year.....
    Take a look at the facts and record and the copy of my personnel file with every increase detailed and approved. You want to see the depositions or the case file? Look up my case number CACE15002119 and all the pleadings. I have nothing to hide. PS - I am winning 99% of the motions to dismiss and headed to a jury trial this year.

Your statements are full of rumor and innuendo. you must either be one of defendants or the David Ferguson or just really a disgusting human being.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3255295]Amazing...over a day without a response to this....[/QUOT

OMG. that must mean it is true!!!!

you want to talk and accuse me...look me up...lets talk. I am not tolerating the lies and innuendos from BSO attorneys and i am sure not scared of a keyboard commando complaining about my raises. pull my personnel file...its public record.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast