Never a crime.... - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Since your case is on-going, do you think it is a good idea to be putting posts and such on here? I would refrain from doing so as if you say or do the wrong thing, they may use it against you. Remember that unlike BSO where they would need to be investigating a crime to obtain any information from this website, in a civil matter, all that is required is a subpoena issued by an attorney.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Since your case is on-going, do you think it is a good idea to be putting posts and such on here? I would refrain from doing so as if you say or do the wrong thing, they may use it against you. Remember that unlike BSO where they would need to be investigating a crime to obtain any information from this website, in a civil matter, all that is required is a subpoena issued by an attorney.
    LOL, nice try. The truth will be exposed and all the corruption inside the BSO detective bureau where they deliberately lie and shaft their own employees will be exposed for all to see as well.

Unregistered

Gee thanks!

Stick to something other than legal advice. You’re not that good at it.

Unregistered

We know there was never a crime

We are all aware there was never a crime committed and you were unlawfully restrained against your will, unlawfully arrested, illegally searched, and unlawfully tormented, for no legal reason whatsoever. The question is has BSO actually learned anything since your rights were so blatantly violated? It looks like they have not, and are doing their best to cover up their mistakes. This is where punitive damage awards come in handy. I think it’s high time some folks at BSO got put in their place.

Unregistered
    I can’t believe they’re dumb enough to illegally search their own employees and falsely arrest their own employees. What a bunch of idiots.

Unregistered
    Why did they focus on you to begin with??? If you were doing such a wonderful job and they just picked on you for no reason? Look at how this started, you got more money than anyone else by skipping merit raise increases and when your boss was asked why he signed off on those increases, it was like Schultz in hogan's heroes "i know nothing " and they focused on you because you were one of a handful of people that had access to the payroll system. Agreed, no crime was committed but when you get things that others don't get( like skipping step increases, in government work no less)
    People will ask questions and focus on the person that somehow benefitted , and you did. What happened to you was wrong but look in hte mirror to find the beginning. Good luck in court.

Unregistered
    Why did they focus on you to begin with??? If you were doing such a wonderful job and they just picked on you for no reason? Look at how this started, you got more money than anyone else by skipping merit raise increases and when your boss was asked why he signed off on those increases, it was like Schultz in hogan's heroes "i know nothing " and they focused on you because you were one of a handful of people that had access to the payroll system. Agreed, no crime was committed but when you get things that others don't get( like skipping step increases, in government work no less)
    People will ask questions and focus on the person that somehow benefitted , and you did. What happened to you was wrong but look in hte mirror to find the beginning. Good luck in court.
    Bump on up

Unregistered
    Amazing...over a day without a response to this....

Unregistered
    Amazing...over a day without a response to this....
    What’s there to say you guys did an illegal search that’s about it and you made a bad arrest now it’s all over but the tears. Dumb phucks. Illegal searches and bad arrests seem to be par for the course for you guys.

Unregistered
    You guys are not the judge, jury, and executioner. Why can’t y’all respect the 4th amendment?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast