+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 82
 
  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Gunzburger....is that you???

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not being able to prove a crime and being innocent are two different things. You don't have to be able to prove a crime to fire someone. Unexplained pay raises, collecting inappropriate supplements, etc, because someone had access to the approving commander's computer and passwords (and knowing Col. Thompson would sign anything put in front of him unread - something he admitted in deposition he largely did). So not a crime perhaps but not an employee BSO would want to keep either.
    Hey Gunzie - this sounds awfully close to the email you sent my attorney a few years ago when you kept the criminal case open for 2 years, even though not one of the “unexplained pay raises” happened, “no inappropriate supplements”.

    I am glad you decided to play the fact or fiction game too. Since you have Wileys depo we can review it together.

    And please catch up....we are taking about civil rights violations against me (that I am winning at every turn of BSOs Motion to Dismiss). Not about being fired.

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Gunzie - this sounds awfully close to the email you sent my attorney a few years ago when you kept the criminal case open for 2 years, even though not one of the “unexplained pay raises” happened, “no inappropriate supplements”.

    I am glad you decided to play the fact or fiction game too. Since you have Wileys depo we can review it together.

    And please catch up....we are taking about civil rights violations against me (that I am winning at every turn of BSOs Motion to Dismiss). Not about being fired.
    He left Florida 2 years ago

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Since your case is on-going, do you think it is a good idea to be putting posts and such on here? I would refrain from doing so as if you say or do the wrong thing, they may use it against you. Remember that unlike BSO where they would need to be investigating a crime to obtain any information from this website, in a civil matter, all that is required is a subpoena issued by an attorney.

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Since your case is on-going, do you think it is a good idea to be putting posts and such on here? I would refrain from doing so as if you say or do the wrong thing, they may use it against you. Remember that unlike BSO where they would need to be investigating a crime to obtain any information from this website, in a civil matter, all that is required is a subpoena issued by an attorney.
    LOL, nice try. The truth will be exposed and all the corruption inside the BSO detective bureau where they deliberately lie and shaft their own employees will be exposed for all to see as well.

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Gee thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Since your case is on-going, do you think it is a good idea to be putting posts and such on here? I would refrain from doing so as if you say or do the wrong thing, they may use it against you. Remember that unlike BSO where they would need to be investigating a crime to obtain any information from this website, in a civil matter, all that is required is a subpoena issued by an attorney.
    Stick to something other than legal advice. You’re not that good at it.

  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest

    We know there was never a crime

    We are all aware there was never a crime committed and you were unlawfully restrained against your will, unlawfully arrested, illegally searched, and unlawfully tormented, for no legal reason whatsoever. The question is has BSO actually learned anything since your rights were so blatantly violated? It looks like they have not, and are doing their best to cover up their mistakes. This is where punitive damage awards come in handy. I think it’s high time some folks at BSO got put in their place.

  7. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I can’t believe they’re dumb enough to illegally search their own employees and falsely arrest their own employees. What a bunch of idiots.

  8. #18
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Why did they focus on you to begin with??? If you were doing such a wonderful job and they just picked on you for no reason? Look at how this started, you got more money than anyone else by skipping merit raise increases and when your boss was asked why he signed off on those increases, it was like Schultz in hogan's heroes "i know nothing " and they focused on you because you were one of a handful of people that had access to the payroll system. Agreed, no crime was committed but when you get things that others don't get( like skipping step increases, in government work no less)
    People will ask questions and focus on the person that somehow benefitted , and you did. What happened to you was wrong but look in hte mirror to find the beginning. Good luck in court.

  9. #19
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why did they focus on you to begin with??? If you were doing such a wonderful job and they just picked on you for no reason? Look at how this started, you got more money than anyone else by skipping merit raise increases and when your boss was asked why he signed off on those increases, it was like Schultz in hogan's heroes "i know nothing " and they focused on you because you were one of a handful of people that had access to the payroll system. Agreed, no crime was committed but when you get things that others don't get( like skipping step increases, in government work no less)
    People will ask questions and focus on the person that somehow benefitted , and you did. What happened to you was wrong but look in hte mirror to find the beginning. Good luck in court.
    Bump on up

  10. #20
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Amazing...over a day without a response to this....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •