Never a crime.... - Page 9
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    The bell rolls for illegal searches and false arrests. Qualified immunity is over with. Tick Tock. The clock is winding down, the court date is right around the bend.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Show me where I or my attorney admitted I should have been fired? Show me where I had missed or skipped increases?

I think it is absolutely ridiculous that you would try to blame skipped merit increases as the justification of being seized from by private hotel room, required to use the bathroom in front of 3 sworn officers (2 of them male), publicly accused of stealing a million dollars, and being subject to sworn law enforcement officers lying under oath to cover up what they have done.

I hope that what has happened to me does not happen to you or anyone you love.
    This post right here,..... damn just damn,.... man I wish I was on this jury. I would phuck these place up bad with a trillion dollar judgment.

Unregistered
    This post right here,..... damn just damn,.... man I wish I was on this jury. I would phuck these place up bad with a trillion dollar judgment.
    Unfortunately, those detectives will lie to save themselves and perjure themselves.

Unregistered
    Unfortunately, those detectives will lie to save themselves and perjure themselves.
    They can lie all they want this sh!t has been exposed. They have been exposed. That’s all that matters. Dirty detective work right here for all to see.

Unregistered
    Blah blah blah ......yawwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnn

Unregistered
    Blah blah blah ......yawwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnn
    It won’t be blah blah blah it will be wah wah wah and tissues after the jury talks and qualified immunity is no more. All you out of control detectives should have thought about this sh!t before you violated rights.

Unregistered
    It won’t be blah blah blah it will be wah wah wah and tissues after the jury talks and qualified immunity is no more. All you out of control detectives should have thought about this sh!t before you violated rights.
    Hate to burst your bubble, but it may not be available now, but when this occurred they were protected by it. Therefore, it will still apply.

Unregistered
    Hate to burst your bubble, but it may not be available now, but when this occurred they were protected by it. Therefore, it will still apply.
    You better not quit your day job. Legal analysis is beyond your scope. Qualified immunity doesn’t even apply here because the 4th amendment against illegal searches and seizures is a clearly established right. Qualified immunity won’t apply and you could always be held personally liable for such violations like unlawful searches and unlawful arrests under color of authority. Edumacate yourself.....

Messing around with searches and seizures has always been a hot potato.

Unregistered
    How about giving us a trial date so we will have some idea when this thread will stop... you have given us everything else about this case so far. We have Drew's and clams to deal with.

Unregistered
    You better not quit your day job. Legal analysis is beyond your scope. Qualified immunity doesn’t even apply here because the 4th amendment against illegal searches and seizures is a clearly established right. Qualified immunity won’t apply and you could always be held personally liable for such violations like unlawful searches and unlawful arrests under color of authority. Edumacate yourself.....

Messing around with searches and seizures has always been a hot potato.
    Clearly Established Rights supersede qualified immunity.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast