Never a crime.... - Page 6
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Unregistered

thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No Lady don’t you dare go away, there’s more of us rooting for you here than rooting against you. We don’t approve of what these azzholes do either. They’re all the brown nosers trying to hang somebody to make themselves look good. Total sh!theads.
    I agree. Big mouths when they are behind a keyboard.

Unregistered

tissues needed ....

Blah blah blah blah ............. STFU lady and go away. We really just don't care about your whining and filling these pages with endless streams of your anti-cop crap.
    Grab yourself a box of tissues to wipe your tears. I am not going anywhere. Whining...there is no wining when it comes to taking BSO to task at a jury trial. anti cop crap???? nope, none of that. I have not once said "All Cops" I specifically used names. I am not anti cop..I am anti lying cops that violate my constitutional rights or even the constitutional rights of others for that matter.

Have a great day pumpkin!

Unregistered
    Wrong again azzhole. I don’t happen to like the cops who skirt the rules. It makes us all look bad as you can see. Now calmly go phuck yourself. You mother pluckers wanna violate rights YOURE on your own.
    Hugs!!!!! Thank you for your service.

Unregistered
    No crime was committed, true, no money was missing, true, but you got paid.more than anyone else in your position by the "extra, skipped" merit increases...and during the Rothschild 2012 era that warranted looking into..
    I was the only person in my position so I guess getting paid more than anyone else is true...LOL so silly.

Unregistered
    Do tell!! She was getting paid more than she should've been for time in grade? That might be why they won't settle. What say you HR lady?
    BSO has tried to settle. BSO tried to buy back my bankruptcy case in 2015 to make my case go away.

https://www.floridabulldog.org/2017/...t-to-quash-it/
    https://www.law360.com/articles/9149...tcy-court-says

As for being paid more than I should have...total rumor. I was paid within my grade and step as defined by the policy and procedure manual. Nothing more, nothing less.

I won't settle.

Unregistered
    Give it a rest lady and just go to court. You and your lawyer already admitted you should have been fired for what you did..you brought the attention on yourself during the rothstein drama...what did you think would happen?? Yoy would keep jumping merit raise increases forever???
    Show me where I or my attorney admitted I should have been fired? Show me where I had missed or skipped increases?

I think it is absolutely ridiculous that you would try to blame skipped merit increases as the justification of being seized from by private hotel room, required to use the bathroom in front of 3 sworn officers (2 of them male), publicly accused of stealing a million dollars, and being subject to sworn law enforcement officers lying under oath to cover up what they have done.

I hope that what has happened to me does not happen to you or anyone you love.

Unregistered
    She is awfully quiet regarding these accusations. Must be some truth behind it. Explains the agencies refusal to settle.
    OMG you solved it!!!!! I didn't defend myself quickly enough so it must be true!!!!

I must have been getting paid too much so BSO decides to put me in my place for getting an extra merit increase by driving outside of their jurisdiction in the middle of the night to falsely arrest and kidnap me. And now they are holding out from being held accountable. With this information, how on earth has my case gone on and is set for jury trial!!!!!????+

Check out my personnel records showing each and every merit increase documented and approved and was within the parameters of the BSO policy manual. Or that the promotional increases or out of class pay was also documented and done within the confines of the policy and procedure manual. And wait...there is more....I didn't even have the access to the HR employee data or the Financial System to take money, create ghost employees, give myself a raise, or anything else that you have alluded to.

Keep grasping at straws with your lies. It doesn't change the fact that I am kicking BSO's ass in court.

Unregistered

13 years

Again, no answer to her unexplained extra raises that she got that she should not have received... same old my rights were violated... of course we are jealous.. any 4 year employee who is making what a 10 year employee is making will make the 10+ year employees jealous.. and start to question why??? Any explanation how that happened?
    I worked there for 13 years. Good grief you look so silly. Too bad you don't have your name attached to your big mouth thread so we could make fun of you for your stupidity.

Unregistered
    This is unbelievable there was never a crime and they pushed it and made a bad arrest. Sounds about right with BSO.

Unregistered

Dumb detectives

This is unbelievable there was never a crime and they pushed it and made a bad arrest. Sounds about right with BSO.
    Probable cause is not probably just cuz.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast