Grand Jury hearing Tony case
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don’t see anything about a grand jury in this article. With the FBI agent partying with him maybe he isn’t a subject? Or is this another secret service banging hookers scenario, of piss poor judgment, that brings disrepute on an organization?

Unregistered
    I don’t see anything about a grand jury in this article. With the FBI agent partying with him maybe he isn’t a subject? Or is this another secret service banging hookers scenario, of piss poor judgment, that brings disrepute on an organization?
    Not only do you not see any reference to a grand jury... many are overlooking the fact that the article is based on the word of a disgruntled ex fbi agent who put in a bid and did not win. His word which was taken from an interview "... last summer!!!" Last summer? Really?

Unregistered
    Not only do you not see any reference to a grand jury... many are overlooking the fact that the article is based on the word of a disgruntled ex fbi agent who put in a bid and did not win. His word which was taken from an interview "... last summer!!!" Last summer? Really?
    Why is it all coming out now? What’s so special about right now?

Unregistered

Good job Governor

Did not win is a relative term when fraud is involved. I’m not saying there was fraud because frankly I don’t know, but on its face all the elements for the appearance of impropriety are present.

It just makes sense now why someone who was in the bleed kit business would want to jump in a position after a tragedy like Stoneman Douglas. It just has the appearance of impropriety and anyone with any sense would know this would be found out and called into question. Here’s the problem from beginning to end.

Stoneman Douglas occurred at least partially because the deputy on scene did not engage the shooter. That’s a fact not in dispute.

With that fact present you would think any sheriff taking the helm would want to empower their deputies to have the support they need from the command to know if they go in to engage an active shooter the command will have their back.

But this guy for his own political gain has done the exact opposite. He has attacked the deputies since he got here and it’s highly unlikely anyone is going to put themselves in a compromising position and risk their lives when this place doesn’t have their backs. And they have proven time and again they don’t have our backs.

I personally can say I know a handful of proactive deputies who would absolutely not hesitate to go in and face an active shooter. Almost every single one of them is now on suspension or terminated. The ones that are left are in shut down mode.

So what was the benefit to Broward county in the end? The answer is quite clear there was no benefit and Ron Desantis phucked up with this appointment and to this day refuses to fix his error.

Unregistered
    No truer words have ever been spoken on this issue.

Unregistered
    Did not win is a relative term when fraud is involved. I’m not saying there was fraud because frankly I don’t know, but on its face all the elements for the appearance of impropriety are present.

It just makes sense now why someone who was in the bleed kit business would want to jump in a position after a tragedy like Stoneman Douglas. It just has the appearance of impropriety and anyone with any sense would know this would be found out and called into question. Here’s the problem from beginning to end.

Stoneman Douglas occurred at least partially because the deputy on scene did not engage the shooter. That’s a fact not in dispute.

With that fact present you would think any sheriff taking the helm would want to empower their deputies to have the support they need from the command to know if they go in to engage an active shooter the command will have their back.

But this guy for his own political gain has done the exact opposite. He has attacked the deputies since he got here and it’s highly unlikely anyone is going to put themselves in a compromising position and risk their lives when this place doesn’t have their backs. And they have proven time and again they don’t have our backs.

I personally can say I know a handful of proactive deputies who would absolutely not hesitate to go in and face an active shooter. Almost every single one of them is now on suspension or terminated. The ones that are left are in shut down mode.

So what was the benefit to Broward county in the end? The answer is quite clear there was no benefit and Ron Desantis phucked up with this appointment and to this day refuses to fix his error.
    You ask what the benefit to Broward County is, that's an easy question to answer. The benefit is exactly what the Democrats want, all criminals to be free of arrest and prosecution. The only way the Democratic party stays in power is with turmoil. Why do you think every top position in Broward is held by virtually an unknown minority (Sheriff, SAO, PD...)? They don't want proactive law enforcement any longer. We truly are report takers at this point because of them. If I were a citizen, I'd be worried for my safety. I for one can't wait to retire and leave this $hithole.

Unregistered
    F@ck the Democrap party.

Unregistered
    What’s he going to do today to make the headlines? What fake sh!t are they going to try next?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast