False arrest - Page 8
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: False arrest

Unregistered

Make the point

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    False arrests and unjust terminations
    It’s the culture of the detective bureau at BSO. They won’t admit when they’re wrong. They will literally lie and cover up the truth up and until they are confronted with the documentation and proof in a court of law. Then and only will they tell the truth or change their tune. They need to start slamming some of these corrupt detectives and make an example out of them until the rest of them get the point.

Unregistered
    Zinglo tried to act like she had no idea what was going on. Said she had no knowledge of why. Said it over and over in her deposition. Then she got caught lying about her involvement and knowledge.

Zinglo made me go to the bathroom in my hotel room, with the door open while the other 2 officers are in the room (Gordon and Molamphy). She said in her deposition that she had to make sure of their safety since I was under criminal investigation and they weren’t sure what I would do. Yet Gordon gave me a piece of paper that said conduct unbecoming. Now they say they were following orders, but Gordon is the one in charge. So many lies. It’s all in the record.
    lol, drove in a vehicle over 2 hours for what reason? Ummm, I don't know, I was just following orders...good little nazi

Unregistered
    The lead investigator, CAPTAIN Thomas Palmer, who continued to keep the case open and wrote a ridiculous investigative report (public record now) has been PROMOTED 4 times since the night of my arrest. Has never been held accountable for ignoring statements under oath that I had no access or ability to even commit the crimes I was accused of.
    So was Molamphy.

Unregistered
    False arrests and unjust terminations
    Some unethical people, when they get an assignment, are told what the outcome is supposed to be....something like the verdict before trial. Scumbag Ricky Frey and Brian Montgomery should be added to that list during that time period.

Unregistered
    Some unethical people, when they get an assignment, are told what the outcome is supposed to be....something like the verdict before trial. Scumbag Ricky Frey and Brian Montgomery should be added to that list during that time period.
    Exactly, hit the nail in the head. They are told ahead of time what the outcome is supposed to be instead of finding out what the truth really is. The whole DB in the BSO NEEDS A MAJOR OVERHAUL FROM TOP TO BOTTOM. Unethical corrupt is right.

Unregistered
    So was Molamphy.
    Molamphy is a two faced back stabber. He has shown his two faced side many times. Now he's in charge of the real time crime unit. What a joke!!!

Unregistered
    Molamphy is a two faced back stabber. He has shown his two faced side many times. Now he's in charge of the real time crime unit. What a joke!!!
    Makes sense to me. He’s committing crimes in real time LOL.

Unregistered
    Ok in short we’ve established detectives at BSO CAN NOT BE TRUSTED. What else is there to say besides they need outside monitoring.

Unregistered
    Ok in short we’ve established detectives at BSO CAN NOT BE TRUSTED. What else is there to say besides they need outside monitoring.
    that they need to be arrested

Unregistered
    that they need to be arrested
    I would agree some of these detectives who willfully and deliberately violate the law need to be held accountable. If they can’t tell the truth a detective is useless anyways.

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast