False arrest - Page 4
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: False arrest

Unregistered

Don’t work for BSO

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jen,
    I hope you win big. BSO has fukked over many people just for fun.
    Pathetic and sad this is how they treat their own employees. The federal government needs to put a watch over on BSO.

Unregistered
    This happened under the lambertii, pooole, Benjamin era, remember the guys that went to federal prison for violating a woman's Civil rights? If you think the current administration of a former gang member / liar/ drug user/ swinger / union president suspending sheriff is going to do the right thing, good luck. Bottom line is it sounds like you got too much power too quick in a small H R division that made some people that had been there for years jealous. Just reading between the lines.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by JennBakowski View Post
    Thank you so much for your support and kind words. You are right, there is no amount of money that can make it better or erase what has been done. I hope that not only I can get the benefit of an award but also make a difference in the disgusting behavior of BSO and their leadership. BSO is a cesspool of bad actors, to include deputies who lie under oath to cover their ass Yet they are still employed. Jennifer Zinglo is a perfect example of a liar who still works as a Law enforcement in our County. She should lose her badge.
    And just think back to how long J.Z. Was in I.A.. How many other cases did she do this on? How many other people got railroaded? Who was she taking order’s from and how many other people know?

Unregistered

Pay up BSO You’re on the hook for this one

And just think back to how long J.Z. Was in I.A.. How many other cases did she do this on? How many other people got railroaded? Who was she taking order’s from and how many other people know?
    Employees Getting falsely arrested at BSO seems to be the norm. I’m guessing that’s about to change real soon. It might just be a winning lottery ticket if they do it to you.

Unregistered

Corruption at BSO

The Broward SAO better start going through every affidavit they receive from BSO with a fine tooth comb. Especially anything involving their own employees. Looks like corruption is running rampant over there.

Unregistered
    This story is absolutely horrifying and honestly after reading this these deputies should be fired. Every last one of them.
    The lead investigator, CAPTAIN Thomas Palmer, who continued to keep the case open and wrote a ridiculous investigative report (public record now) has been PROMOTED 4 times since the night of my arrest. Has never been held accountable for ignoring statements under oath that I had no access or ability to even commit the crimes I was accused of.

Unregistered
    The Broward SAO better start going through every affidavit they receive from BSO with a fine tooth comb. Especially anything involving their own employees. Looks like corruption is running rampant over there.
    The Broward Sheriffs Office received the close out memo from the State Attorneys Office and kept it secret for 4 months. On a hunch, my attorney called the State Attorneys Office to ask about my name. We were informed it had been sent to BSO 4 months prior to close out the case as no evidence of a crime. After we did a public request for the clearance memo from BSO, they finally turned it over. But then informed my attorney that the BSO case against me was still open and could not disclose any information until it was closed. It continued on for another 18 months. I had been fired over 2 years earlier.

Corruption and abuse of power. Its appalling.

Unregistered
    They need to look at their own affidavits first. They are just as corrupt as BSO and Toney

Unregistered
    The lead investigator, CAPTAIN Thomas Palmer, who continued to keep the case open and wrote a ridiculous investigative report (public record now) has been PROMOTED 4 times since the night of my arrest. Has never been held accountable for ignoring statements under oath that I had no access or ability to even commit the crimes I was accused of.
    So now we know Palmer is an unethical POS. And we see how so many garbage people get promoted to high rank at BSO. He’s been keeping the lid closed on a dirty little secret. Hiding away in LBS isn’t going to save the lid from getting blown off this one. These disgusting people are all around us guys. Pure trash.

Unregistered
    They need to look at their own affidavits first. They are just as corrupt as BSO and Toney
    Agreed but after this sham BSO better tread lightly with their own employees they are playing with fire. They are eventually going to screw over the wrong person. And it looks like they already have. This lady has every right to cash in and there will be more to follow after this. The flood gates have been opened on this.

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast