False arrest - Page 22
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Thread: False arrest

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rather than arguing the case here, and everything posted in this thread could be total BS, let's see if a jury finds anything wrong happened. If they don't, then this was just a normal and proper investigation.
    Definition of argue: "give reasons or cite evidence in support of an idea, action, or theory, typically with the aim of persuading others to share one's view"

While I am citing evidence to include both the Plantiff's and the defendants, I certainly do not need to persuade anyone to include you to share my view. You are a big boy and can have your own opinion. I could care less if you are persuaded that BSO violated my constitutional rights, lied under oath, and have spent 100s of 1000s of tax payer dollars trying to cover it up. As for the jury...I am going to kick their ass in trial, just like we have done over and over as BSO tries to delay the inevitable trial date in front of jurors who will decide the award i will receive for the huge injustice that has occurred against me.

How about you take a look at the complaint and all the pleadings in the case. Case Number: CACE15002119

There are undisputed facts that already establish that there was never any money missing, that the illegal search and seizure happened without reason or right, that BSO deputies used their badges and authority outside of jurisdiction, without probable cause or a warrant. Even BSO knows they messed up, otherwise they would not have tried to buy my estate in bankruptcy court in order to escape liability (they lost) They have also filed 12 motions to dismiss in the last few months and have LOST EVERYONE ONE OF THEM (11) except for one. Palmers defamation count was dismissed, but we expected it as a matter of law. Again, just the facts...no argument or persuasion needed (at least for those with common sense)

I wonder if you still believe in the tooth fairy too.

Unregistered
    Rather than arguing the case here, and everything posted in this thread could be total BS, let's see if a jury finds anything wrong happened. If they don't, then this was just a normal and proper investigation.
    Agree. Let's see what the jury says.

Unregistered
    And when the Jury knocks the sh!t out of BSO then what? Will you continue violating rights and doing illegal searches? I’ll bet the answer is yes. Why, because you’re idiots.

Unregistered
    And when the Jury knocks the sh!t out of BSO then what? Will you continue violating rights and doing illegal searches? I’ll bet the answer is yes. Why, because you’re idiots.
    When you lose your case in court, do you promise to go away and stop spamming this site?

Unregistered
    When you lose your case in court, do you promise to go away and stop spamming this site?
    Do these idiots at BSO internal affairs think threatening and intimidating people is going to produce an accurate investigation? It actually produces just the opposite.

Unregistered
    Prediction: she wins her case in late 2021, early 2022, depending on fauci saying we are ok now...then bso appeals and we have several more years of this case played out on this gossip site..

Unregistered
    Prediction: she wins her case in late 2021, early 2022, depending on fauci saying we are ok now...then bso appeals and we have several more years of this case played out on this gossip site..
    Well you make a good point. She is going to win and win big. Will BSO have the Integrity to admit when they’re wrong or will they burn more taxpayers money appealing they’re illegal behavior? I think that would be a recipe to make the public hate them.

And honestly if I was a Judge and I saw them appealing illegal behavior, I would punish them severely.

Unregistered
    It’s disgusting to see the way they treat their employees there.

Unregistered
    Any arrest based ion an unlawful search is a career ender because the lawsuit will eventually tell the truth about you.

Unregistered
    That was during fuhrer Lamberti. He was having people arrested to look like he had a lot of integrity. What was it? Pride in Service with Integrity. Then he had all those dirty guys like Benjamin in charge of I.A., who were arrested. All the deputies who serve their community have all our respect. Serving under a political environment that the prime interest is serve service and they still serve. Money can be made many different ways, but they choose to serve.

That lady and Haddad should be able to sue individuals, not just BSO.
    They are suing them individually. Bawahaaa. The command that was part of it or in charge is also being sued individually. Bawahaa.

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast