False arrest - Page 21
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: False arrest

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nope...no miranda rights...but Zingo did tell me to get an attorney. So I got the best... The HADDADS!
    Good for you, Father and daughter team seem to have BSO number. I hope you get the right number $$$$ you deserve. Has the State Attorney looked at your case??? They are just as worthless as BSO I.A. So I am sure that is a dead end. I hope punitive damages makes them pay the bigger price. Please keep us up to date on your case.

Unregistered
    Good for you, Father and daughter team seem to have BSO number. I hope you get the right number $$$$ you deserve. Has the State Attorney looked at your case??? They are just as worthless as BSO I.A. So I am sure that is a dead end. I hope punitive damages makes them pay the bigger price. Please keep us up to date on your case.
    The State Attorney’s only fault is acting on bad PC affidavits sent I ever from BSO Defective Bureau. They should put extra scrutiny on anything they get from those dimwits. Everything they seem to do is a bad arrest.

Unregistered
    BSO is a mess. A lot of retards making bad arrests over there.

Unregistered

Hahahahaha dumb detectives

Remember BSO, probable cause is NOT probably just cuz.

Unregistered
    Bad arrests Bad Arrests Bad arrests Bad arrests

Unregistered
    Bad Searches, Bad Arrests = Bad Cops

Unregistered
    Let’s discuss BSO making false arrests on their own employees, shall we.

Unregistered
    This should scare a lot of people in Broward County. If BSO is willing to do this to one of their own, what is holding them back from doing it to you. BSO knows most employees have unions to pay the legal costs and whomever the Sheriff is doesn’t care because the money is not out of their pockets. But what about the average Joe Blow citizen who does not have access to the same resources??? This would bankrupt most going against an agency with a billion dollar budget.

This past year, we heard a lot about ending qualified immunity to protect officers from lawsuits. What about ending qualified immunity from the leaders of a police organization that use taxpayer dollars just to punish people they don’t like and abuse arrest powers of subordinates?????

Unregistered
    This should scare a lot of people in Broward County. If BSO is willing to do this to one of their own, what is holding them back from doing it to you. BSO knows most employees have unions to pay the legal costs and whomever the Sheriff is doesn’t care because the money is not out of their pockets. But what about the average Joe Blow citizen who does not have access to the same resources??? This would bankrupt most going against an agency with a billion dollar budget.

This past year, we heard a lot about ending qualified immunity to protect officers from lawsuits. What about ending qualified immunity from the leaders of a police organization that use taxpayer dollars just to punish people they don’t like and abuse arrest powers of subordinates?????
    It bankrupts everyone including the employees they do it to. This poor woman was bankrupted and I’m sure the stress had something to do with her getting sick.

Ending the qualified immunity for officers who violate rights was the best thing that ever happened. The best way to make the bullsh!t stop is to bankrupt the azzholes who abuse their authority.

BSO detectives who violate rights and abuse their authority are about to be in for a rude awakening.

Unregistered
    Rather than arguing the case here, and everything posted in this thread could be total BS, let's see if a jury finds anything wrong happened. If they don't, then this was just a normal and proper investigation.

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast