False arrest - Page 11
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: False arrest

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    lol, drove in a vehicle over 2 hours for what reason? Ummm, I don't know, I was just following orders...good little nazi
    Speaking of Nazi’s, just because a majority condone a lie doesn’t make it the truth. Just because a majority condone evil doesn’t make it good.

Unregistered
    BSO detectives need to stop lying and start obeying the law. The law and the rules are there for a reason. When detectives violate the rules the whole system falls down. Unlawful searches and unlawful arrests are serious violations of the constitution and should be punished harshly.

Unregistered
    BSO detectives need to stop lying and start obeying the law. The law and the rules are there for a reason. When detectives violate the rules the whole system falls down. Unlawful searches and unlawful arrests are serious violations of the constitution and should be punished harshly.
    If they’re willing to blatantly violate their own employees rights, what do you think these people are doing with the general public? It’s either a matter of bad leadership, or bad training, or pure stupidity, but regardless it’s way out of control. You have to assume their employees would be more aware of what their rights are? This lady obviously knew her rights were violated. But think about what they are doing with the general public who may not be aware of what their rights are. It’s unbelievable that this is how BSO is run.

Unregistered
    An old wise man once told me that the way you get ahead at BSO is to "step on the bodies of your co-workers".
    Because this place is a toxic cesspool, and you can only advance by pleasing your master, people are willing to do things to make themselves look good at the expense of others.

Unregistered
    An old wise man once told me that the way you get ahead at BSO is to "step on the bodies of your co-workers".
    Because this place is a toxic cesspool, and you can only advance by pleasing your master, people are willing to do things to make themselves look good at the expense of others.
    That’s disgusting and horrible. What a toxic sh!tty place to work!!!

Unregistered
    If BSO has any honor or integrity they would remove detectives doing unlawful searches and unlawful arrests the second they knew about. But instead they cover it up and try to hide it. It’s a recipe for getting sued.

Unregistered
    Didn’t Mary Guess do something similar when she was in I.A.???

Unregistered
    Didn’t Mary Guess do something similar when she was in I.A.???
    All of these sell outs did something equally disgusting and similar. Somebody has to break the cycle of these sell outs and scum.

Unregistered
    To hell with the truth, right BSO!? That the last thing you guys are interested in.

Unregistered

When will justice be served?

True that, but Zinglo is the biggest whore of the agency. She would sell her soul for an easy gig. Every case she ever worked was predetermined and she was told what the outcome would be. She never went as high as she wanted because, even scumbags like Frey and Montgomery found her to be too slimy to deal with. She has a lot of enemies and has some serious payback coming. There are those just waiting for the opportunity to pay her back the kindness she showed them. The ugly piece of sh!t has some serious Karma coming her way, and it will be posted here!
    When will those pernicious characters pay for what they did to this lady? This should go all the way to the Supreme Court. The only way to make an example.

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast