False arrest - Page 6
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: False arrest

Unregistered
    This is what is worst in government. Because this whole thing stinks of coverup. That’s not what you want to see form the local police and that’s what this is. They are covering up their mistakes. Wow, the people of Broward are getting the short end of the stick.

Unregistered

Mod why block my posts?

It’s all public record....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So, the 3 fkknuckles who drove up to Orlando..just "following orders"...would be more than willing to arrest and harass anyone they are told (who cares about that pesky constitution)... None refused to go, none thought.."gee, this is wrong"...this is why people hate the police now, they are not enforcing laws , they are puppets enforcing whatever their boss says. You know who else just "followed orders?...Nazis"
    It’s true what you just wrote. No truer words ever written.

Unregistered
    There has to be more to this story. You were on the company dime, company paid for hotel, conference, trip, car, gas, computer, cell phone so it is not your personal property, its all company property. You were accused of taking money so they went and got all their property back to look for the money. They did not find any wrongdoing and now they won't give you anything? Apolgy, money, nothing? Somwthings going on we don't know about
    You cannot go into someone's hotel room whether or not there is property belonging to the agency inside. And to use your authority as LEO's to force your way inside is a serious constitutional violation.

Unregistered
    Jenn,
    Don't waste your time on here. Nobody here has any influence. Keep up the pressure in the media. I wish you luck....you deserve it. You just have to get the idiots into depo.
    Former co-worker and supporter.

Unregistered

Thank you....

Jenn,
    Don't waste your time on here. Nobody here has any influence. Keep up the pressure in the media. I wish you luck....you deserve it. You just have to get the idiots into depo.
    I am not looking for anyone to influence anyone, especially from BSO. I don’t need it. I am winning and have trial coming in October

I am here to happily call out the total unlawful behavior of BSO, to include the 3 law enforcement officers who falsely arrested me in Orlando.

Let’s be clear.... most people to include every person in HR that I worked with for 13 years treated me like a criminal and refused to talk to me ever again, to this day. That includes close “friends” and my youngest daughters God Mother. In addition, many of them lied to cover their ass and are still there today. None of them have been investigated for lying under oath.

And as far as a supporter, maybe that is true but none but a few have the nerve to say their support outloud or say the truth.

So thanks for saying you are a supporter, but If you really knew me, you would know I can take care of myself and don’t need to get influencers to help me or advice on how to get shit done.

Join me at the trial. I would love to see you there

Unregistered

No advice needed

Jenn,
    Ha! If you really knew me you would know I don’t need the help of influencers or “waste my time” pandering for support. I have an attorney who is kicking BSOs butt

I am not asking for influence, I am calling out the liars and the unlawful behavior of current sworn law enforcement at BSO

Unfortunately the mod keeps silencing me. Funny.

Unregistered

All the depos are done

Jenn,
    And all the depos are done. Hence the lying under oath. BSO is dragging this out. I finished discovery a long time ago. BSO attorneys are grasping at straws

Unregistered

Yep. You got that right.

You cannot go into someone's hotel room whether or not there is property belonging to the agency inside. And to use your authority as LEO's to force your way inside is a serious constitutional violation.
    Indeed! And as much as BSO tried to get it dismissed, they have failed at every turn.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    It’s all public record....
    Ha! If you really knew me you would know I don’t need the help of influencers or “waste my time” pandering for support. I have an attorney who is kicking BSOs butt

I am not asking for influence, I am calling out the liars and the unlawful behavior of current sworn law enforcement at BSO

Unfortunately the mod keeps silencing me. Funny.
    How has a Mod silenced you? I haven't seen that any posts have been deleted. I show that the system forced some posts to be Moderated before they were made public. That's not anything a Mod does. It's an algorithm that picks which ones get Moderated. Then they go into a que where they sit until I go in and make sure that they are not spam and then release them.

I do not believe any of yours were deleted from there. I believe any of yours that were in that que were released by me.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast