The Mayors So Called Plan LOL

Unregistered

The Mayors So Called Plan LOL

https://youtu.be/O0R_T3hAy48

Plan on bringing in the the brown clowns to help out ? Lol plz god help us all with trash ass mayor !

Unregistered
    We’ve seen what it takes and it’s not enforcing “every ordinance that we have” it takes proactive policing. This will never happen with the current chief who we have no confidence in or a Mayor that doesn’t want a “police state”.

Unregistered
    I’ve been saying it for quite sometime not the glory days of Miami Beach has passed us by. There is no rebranding there is no changing the current climate on the beach it will only grow worse. It appears to me that it really does not matter how many officers you put on the beach the bad element will continue to behave as usual animals. So bring in the county mr mayor to contradict your liberal agenda. And Mr Mayor your a rookie when it comes to news interviews. You let that hack ch 7 Sheldon Fox trick you right in to saying you yourself would not let your daughters come to south beach. You made yourself look like an ass you and your liberal commissioners wanted a more diverse beach well you got it Miami Gardens East.

Unregistered
    The Mayors plan to clean up the city really he has our back the same mayor that had black lives matter on the Jackie Gleason sign and the same chief that took a knee really you trust these guys to have your back. Let’s see who the first test subject officer is and see how it goes. The disrespect and verbal abuse I observed this weekend towards officers was disgusting. This atmosphere on the beach has been brewing since day one Dan Oates took over as chief and things have progressively got worse. So call in the county Mr Mayor they will do what they have done in years past during Memorial Day weekend NOTHING

Unregistered

Learn from Atlanta or lose the City for ever!

Learn from Atlanta or lose the City for ever!