Itchy MG - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Itchy MG

Unregistered

Really

Didn’t we just lose a deputy and come together? Are we back to beating people when they are down already?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    MG will now forever be known as Sergeant Schults. I KNOW NOTHING! Hogan's Heroes. I'm too dumb to be a LT.
    A little birdy in fiscal told me he is to retain his nice Lt pay, I wish the rest of us had those connections

Unregistered
    A little birdy in fiscal told me he is to retain his nice Lt pay, I wish the rest of us had those connections
    Well your little birdy should read the policy, he will take the pay cut back to the Sgt step he was promoted at. All demotions weather voluntary or not. But, hey go ahead and still the pot. he deserves it.

Unregistered
    Nothing about him lying in the memo. Do why he go on paid leave during IAD investigation

Unregistered
    My question, how or why would this agency promote someone that is completely unstable. Did this guy get drunk and throw his gun and badge inside a bar while being intoxicated. Nothing happened and he was later promoted. What are these clowns on third floor thinking? The guy is a complete liability to the agency. Guy had no clue being a LT. Why would you think he has a clue being a Sgt? Looks good in the uniform but nothing between the ears.

Unregistered
    My question, how or why would this agency promote someone that is completely unstable. Did this guy get drunk and throw his gun and badge inside a bar while being intoxicated. Nothing happened and he was later promoted. What are these clowns on third floor thinking? The guy is a complete liability to the agency. Guy had no clue being a LT. Why would you think he has a clue being a Sgt? Looks good in the uniform but nothing between the ears.
    He also likes to call co-workers and ask for sexual favors.

Unregistered
    Very dumb, it's one of the quickest ways to get fired around here if anyone files a formal complaint.

He should just stick to being lazy or stealing ammo.

Unregistered
    As I recall one of them was BM, rhymes with fidget. This guys needs counseling if anything

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567