New schedule - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New schedule

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I find it incredibly concerning that they have been planning this debacle for quite a while. The current administration can’t figure out how to roll out iPads that they have had for over a year. They were so smart that they didn’t even order data plans with the iPads relying on the agents hot spot to use on the iPhone. So now they are reclassifying all these positions with iPhones and higher wages for those who stick around and shoving it up the current is2’s arse with flip phones and much lower salaries and trying to justify this as cost savings. Yes this is how we inflate employees morale. I agree we need more inspections if that’s the flavor of the day. All that is needed is to adjust the Evaluations kpi’s and add on. Regardless what DM thinks nonsworn will never replace what sworn can do. Sworn is more versatile and can make the arrest as needed that non sworn will never be able to do. I guess consumption is a right of passage. Go tell that to the parents and explain how the is2 prevented it.
    No disrespect for the inspectors but the sworn that are converted are really getting screwed by loosing a 3% pension, I highly doubt any of them will stay and will just do the job until they are hired elsewhere in a sworn capacity so if the inspectors are going to get mad over them keeping pay and an iPhone they are heartless. Your talking about middle aged people having to no start LEO careers over again and compete in a physical test with people half their age. This is crazy.

Unregistered
    But now your in the same boat as before, if you have non Sworn 8-5 and sworn 3-11 and only one LT per office how does the LT supervise 8am to 11pm?
    If this ODA is implemented you will probably see strategic placement of supervision. Think regional instead of local.

Unregistered
    I find it incredibly concerning that they have been planning this debacle for quite a while. The current administration can’t figure out how to roll out iPads that they have had for over a year. They were so smart that they didn’t even order data plans with the iPads relying on the agents hot spot to use on the iPhone. So now they are reclassifying all these positions with iPhones and higher wages for those who stick around and shoving it up the current is2’s arse with flip phones and much lower salaries and trying to justify this as cost savings. Yes this is how we inflate employees morale. I agree we need more inspections if that’s the flavor of the day. All that is needed is to adjust the Evaluations kpi’s and add on. Regardless what DM thinks nonsworn will never replace what sworn can do. Sworn is more versatile and can make the arrest as needed that non sworn will never be able to do. I guess consumption is a right of passage. Go tell that to the parents and explain how the is2 prevented it.
    Here's a good question. Did they order the agents printers to go with the iPads? Figure in the cost of paper? Or will they make me check out a printer? Asking for a friend.

Unregistered
    No disrespect for the inspectors but the sworn that are converted are really getting screwed by loosing a 3% pension, I highly doubt any of them will stay and will just do the job until they are hired elsewhere in a sworn capacity so if the inspectors are going to get mad over them keeping pay and an iPhone they are heartless. Your talking about middle aged people having to no start LEO careers over again and compete in a physical test with people half their age. This is crazy.
    You know every office will have that one inspector making a scene. We already have one going on and on about how’s he not training the agents to do his job and that he’ll be senior and wants a Malibu when the lights are ripped out. Asinine really.

Unregistered
    Aspergers and gender reassignment hormones prevented professional behavior
    OMFG! that is so right and I can’t stop laughing

ISII FROM HELL

Get ready to be treated like sh@t

You know every office will have that one inspector making a scene. We already have one going on and on about how’s he not training the agents to do his job and that he’ll be senior and wants a Malibu when the lights are ripped out. Asinine really.
    Get backs are MFER
    With great love. The IISII from Hell

Unregistered
    Why train them, they should know how to inspections.

Unregistered
    Why train them, they should know how to inspections.
    True but agents have never utilized iPads

Unregistered
    Ha! A non attorney put Diva Dan in an emotional outburst. Could you actually imagine this guy speaking in an actual court room?
    He may get his chance!

Unregistered
    Sounds like Daniel is a self important entitled millennial
    That kid has a bright future working for LegalZoom.com where he doesn’t have to interact with other peeps. He treats people like sh*t and deserves all the hate he gets.
    Signed a former DBPR employee

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast