New schedule - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New schedule

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ha! A non attorney put Diva Dan in an emotional outburst. Could you actually imagine this guy speaking in an actual court room?
    He went from law school to DBPR he’s never seen the inside of a court room.

Unregistered
    Let me see if I have it right. There is no schedule and yet you continue to insult the very people that could come to your aid? Seems about right. Good luck

Unregistered
    Let me see if I have it right. There is no schedule and yet you continue to insult the very people that could come to your aid? Seems about right. Good luck
    Simple. There’s no schedule because in 5 months you’ll have 2-3 agents per office; can’t have a schedule with that can ya

Unregistered
    I find it incredibly concerning that they have been planning this debacle for quite a while. The current administration can’t figure out how to roll out iPads that they have had for over a year. They were so smart that they didn’t even order data plans with the iPads relying on the agents hot spot to use on the iPhone. So now they are reclassifying all these positions with iPhones and higher wages for those who stick around and shoving it up the current is2’s arse with flip phones and much lower salaries and trying to justify this as cost savings. Yes this is how we inflate employees morale. I agree we need more inspections if that’s the flavor of the day. All that is needed is to adjust the Evaluations kpi’s and add on. Regardless what DM thinks nonsworn will never replace what sworn can do. Sworn is more versatile and can make the arrest as needed that non sworn will never be able to do. I guess consumption is a right of passage. Go tell that to the parents and explain how the is2 prevented it.

Unregistered

Making enemies

No Dan, you were never going to help anyone. You aren’t as smart as you think. But you are good at making enemies.

Unregistered
    Simple. There’s no schedule because in 5 months you’ll have 2-3 agents per office; can’t have a schedule with that can ya
    I think the schedule would be pretty simple with 50% less. 3-11 forever. Begin. That includes ODA and whoever is driving the truck that pulls the hot dog trailer.

Unregistered
    I find it incredibly concerning that they have been planning this debacle for quite a while. The current administration can’t figure out how to roll out iPads that they have had for over a year. They were so smart that they didn’t even order data plans with the iPads relying on the agents hot spot to use on the iPhone. So now they are reclassifying all these positions with iPhones and higher wages for those who stick around and shoving it up the current is2’s arse with flip phones and much lower salaries and trying to justify this as cost savings. Yes this is how we inflate employees morale. I agree we need more inspections if that’s the flavor of the day. All that is needed is to adjust the Evaluations kpi’s and add on. Regardless what DM thinks nonsworn will never replace what sworn can do. Sworn is more versatile and can make the arrest as needed that non sworn will never be able to do. I guess consumption is a right of passage. Go tell that to the parents and explain how the is2 prevented it.
    Why would you buy data plans when you have unlimited hotspot wi-fi via the iPhone?

Unregistered
    Who is DM? And what makes you think we’re keeping our salaries?

Unregistered
    I think the schedule would be pretty simple with 50% less. 3-11 forever. Begin. That includes ODA and whoever is driving the truck that pulls the hot dog trailer.
    But now your in the same boat as before, if you have non Sworn 8-5 and sworn 3-11 and only one LT per office how does the LT supervise 8am to 11pm?

Unregistered
    Harry Potter and his micro penis 🖕🏿

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast