2021 Hiring Process

Unregistered

2021 Hiring Process

Hey All.

Just mailed my supplemental application as per the new hiring process. Has anyone recently applied and going through the process as well or has anyone recently started the academy? Just looking for any insight into the current hiring process.

Thanks in advance!!

Unregistered
    Get in, get certified, get some experience, KEEP YOUR NOSE CLEAN, and leave for another agency that will pay you what you're worth.

Unregistered
    don’t forget to bring your resume of tik tok videos.. the recruiters love that !

Unregistered
    From my own personal experience. Everything is taking longer at the moment during covid. Also, be prepared to fill out form after form asking the same info.

Unregistered
    How long did you wait to hear back after sending your supplemental application?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How long did you wait to hear back after sending your supplemental application?
    Don't listen to the trolls on here. Visit BeATrooper.com for more details or call your local recruiter. Numbers are public and on our website.

Unregistered
    Don't listen to the trolls on here. Visit BeATrooper.com for more details or call your local recruiter. Numbers are public and on our website.
    I have tried calling a recruiter 3 times with no answer. What else can I do? Trying to push forward with applying and joining the reserve from active duty air force.

Unregistered
    I have tried calling a recruiter 3 times with no answer. What else can I do? Trying to push forward with applying and joining the reserve from active duty air force.
    They suck at replying. They should be replaced all old and don’t do anything.