Here's what's happenin' - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do you think he wants too?
    It doesn't matter if someone wants to do something. If you're a supervisor, often times you have to do things you don't "want" to do but that's what you sign up for when you promote.

Unregistered

fact check

first and foremost, Colonel T is a breath of fresh air and i know for a fact that Major B, Capt E and Capt J are very happy to have him on the LEO side. ST is getting ready to start his prep to run for Sheriff and JM is counting the days till he can retire.
    Colonel T has no aspirations to be Sheriff and works together with the Majors and Captains to improve the agency. Instead of sitting here bashing the admin, think of all the things you may have done wrong in your life or who you may have wronged.

It is easy to throw the first stone. Everyone i have mentioned in this post has openly mentioned things they have done wrong in their lives and non of them pretend to be better than anyone who works here.
    For your information, the district Lts, Captains and Major working the night watch for the time being to fill in the vacancy were asked to make this happen by Major B and Capt E and all agreed to help out. Name another agency were anyone above the rank of Lt comes out to work the streets at night.

we should be proud that anyone regardless of rank will come work a night shift to help patrol.

Try and be a little kinder to one another.

God Bless and stay safe out there.

Unregistered
    BJ made that decision based on the needs for the new courthouse which will have a LT and will promote a Sgt also. Just for your info numerous Sgt’s were asked and were not interested.

As far as Tifft he is not interested in running for Sheriff at anytime. All he does is try and help the staff of this agency. Since he was moved over LEO he is already making changes that help the deputies. Sit back and watch and see if helps the staff.
    Since when do people get to choose where the work?

I'd put money on the fact that he runs for Sheriff in 25.

Unregistered

money

I just started a line in Vegas so you may gamble legally.
    Your Welcome

Unregistered
    I just started a line in Vegas so you may gamble legally.
    Your Welcome
    That's "You're welcome."

Unregistered
    maybe he can stop TS and EH from destroying the moral in the jail worse than they already have. those 2 need to be brought down a peg.

at least now i know if i want to go to days instead of putting in a xfer request that goes ignored ill just get a dui. or i could quit and come back since new hires get shift preference
    Nope, he's allowing TS to make a position for his golfing buddy.

What's up with all these officers getting arrested lately? Ya'll need to tighten up.

Unregistered

Uuuuummmmmmmhhhh

Uummmhhhhh

I happened to see in passing, the new courthouse services LT.* Didn't he used to work for US Marshalls?* I happen to know that Florida and many other states do not consider Marshalls law enforcement. That is why they have to work closely with other local agencies to take people into custody.** Other local agencies have to do the arresting and charges then paperwork to transfer to Marshalls.* How is It that he gets to come in as a LT.* and has not done two years on road by SRSO policy??* Isn't it in SRSO contract with county that the Judges are supposed to be guarded/covered by law enforcement with arrest powers and etc.* He hasn't even gone through LEO acadamy through George Stone or anywhere else.* How is It he got a job that hasn't even been posted?* Sounds like someone needs to read their own policies and contracts before giving a friend/BJ mini me a job.*

Unregistered
    Uummmhhhhh

I happened to see in passing, the new courthouse services LT.* Didn't he used to work for US Marshalls?* I happen to know that Florida and many other states do not consider Marshalls law enforcement. That is why they have to work closely with other local agencies to take people into custody.** Other local agencies have to do the arresting and charges then paperwork to transfer to Marshalls.* How is It that he gets to come in as a LT.* and has not done two years on road by SRSO policy??* Isn't it in SRSO contract with county that the Judges are supposed to be guarded/covered by law enforcement with arrest powers and etc.* He hasn't even gone through LEO acadamy through George Stone or anywhere else.* How is It he got a job that hasn't even been posted?* Sounds like someone needs to read their own policies and contracts before giving a friend/BJ mini me a job.*
    Ask your PBA or FOP representative if it bothers you so much.

Unregistered
    Well I wish he'd clean up the HR department
    Seems like that’s what he’s doing now

Unregistered
    Seems like that’s what he’s doing now
    Really? What is he doing?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast