Here's what's happenin' - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    He has only been over patrol for a short period. Stay tuned. The biggest thing is you can talk to him. He listens and will do anything he can to help people. I heard he has stopped the promotions until they can fill more deputy positions on patrol. Instead of just promoting people he wants districts filled. They posted orders yesterday to start filling D5 again because Capt E plan didn’t work. Moved D5 under D3 Lt. Having District Lt’s, Capt E and Maj B work watch Lt positions until deities are hired and Lt can be promoted. In the past they would have just promoted everyone. My experience with him is he will help anyway he can and always listens to staff and what they need.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He has only been over patrol for a short period. Stay tuned. The biggest thing is you can talk to him. He listens and will do anything he can to help people. I heard he has stopped the promotions until they can fill more deputy positions on patrol. Instead of just promoting people he wants districts filled. They posted orders yesterday to start filling D5 again because Capt E plan didn’t work. Moved D5 under D3 Lt. Having District Lt’s, Capt E and Maj B work watch Lt positions until deities are hired and Lt can be promoted. In the past they would have just promoted everyone. My experience with him is he will help anyway he can and always listens to staff and what they need.
    So who's running the jail now?

Unregistered
    Bloodhounds? Major success?
    How many people have the hounds located? Lets be honest there's only 1 patrol K9 I would trust to find someone consistently.

And whoever is asking what Tifft has done for patrol he just was put in charge, I named good things hes done and it seems you don't want to give credit where it's due.

Anyone who can put a handle on the Major DB is good in my book, he has ran around with too much power for far too long and has zero accomplishments.

Unregistered
    How many people have the hounds located? Lets be honest there's only 1 patrol K9 I would trust to find someone consistently.

And whoever is asking what Tifft has done for patrol he just was put in charge, I named good things hes done and it seems you don't want to give credit where it's due.

Anyone who can put a handle on the Major DB is good in my book, he has ran around with too much power for far too long and has zero accomplishments.
    So you're saying the JM and ST haven't kept DB in check?

Unregistered
    Doug Bringhmans to Bob is like Scott Haines to Wendell Hall. A hint of latent homosexuality between them. Love. Maybe dookie love. No one keeps Baby in the corner, and he is Doug Bringhmans.
    So how is Tifft miraculously doing it?

Unregistered
    So how is Tifft miraculously doing it?
    Because he ain't Bob. Tift, pardon the expression, takes no prisoners.

Unregistered
    Because he ain't Bob. Tift, pardon the expression, takes no prisoners.
    You do realize that he reports to Bob, so he can only do what #1, 2 and 3 allow, right?

Unregistered
    You do realize that he reports to Bob, so he can only do what #1, 2 and 3 allow, right?
    Yes but it sounded cool, and all we can do is hope for the best with wishful thinking, but I digress. 🤷*♂️

Unregistered

Court Services Lieutenant

What is court services? VALET PARKING, SHOE SHINER, WHEEL CHAIR PUSHER/LIFTER, HEARING AID FINDER, FREE MASSAGES, AND FACIALS. WHERE DO I SIGN UP.? WHY do we need courthouse admin if we have court services isn't that redundant???? See told you they are not real cops.

Unregistered
    What is court services? VALET PARKING, SHOE SHINER, WHEEL CHAIR PUSHER/LIFTER, HEARING AID FINDER, FREE MASSAGES, AND FACIALS. WHERE DO I SIGN UP.? WHY do we need courthouse admin if we have court services isn't that redundant???? See told you they are not real cops.
    Court Services

"Oh bailiff, judge needs water."
    "Oh bailiff, judge needs coffee."
    "Oh bailiff, judge needs donuts."
    "Oh bailiff, judge needs the jury fed."
    "Oh bailiff, judge needs his ass wiped."

Bunch of armed, deputized servants.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast