Here's what's happenin' - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    You're obviously an idiot since you said that people in the courthouse bust their ass lolllllllll. That's the island of misfit toys and most are too deep in their phones to do any work anyways. Tifft has done more for this agency than any of those 6 people that could've promoted from within the courthouse.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You're obviously an idiot since you said that people in the courthouse bust their ass lolllllllll. That's the island of misfit toys and most are too deep in their phones to do any work anyways. Tifft has done more for this agency than any of those 6 people that could've promoted from within the courthouse.
    What has he done? Everyone keeps saying that but no one has said how.

Unregistered

Retired

Who are they hiring?
    A retired dominic guadognoli from Marshalls. I hope he wins that lot of misfits into real cops since they are so bad law enforcement didn't want them and corrections won't claim them. Good ridden I say.

Unregistered
    BJ made that decision based on the needs for the new courthouse which will have a LT and will promote a Sgt also. Just for your info numerous Sgt’s were asked and were not interested.

As far as Tifft he is not interested in running for Sheriff at anytime. All he does is try and help the staff of this agency. Since he was moved over LEO he is already making changes that help the deputies. Sit back and watch and see if helps the staff.
    ......still waiting, what changes has he made? And who's running the jail?

Unregistered
    A retired dominic guadognoli from Marshalls. I hope he wins that lot of misfits into real cops since they are so bad law enforcement didn't want them and corrections won't claim them. Good ridden I say.
    Hide your wives and girlfriends.

Unregistered

Blah Blah Blah and Blah

Your incoherent babbling tells me that you skipped everything Kindergarten and 12th grade. Blah-badi-boo-blah, bah-badi-bloo-blah!. I can't hear a word you said: Hippity hoopla

Unregistered
    Hide your wives and girlfriends.
    JK better watch out, his wife, SK, likes those courthouse lieutenants. 🤣

Unregistered
    Tifft implemented the seizing of intakes money when they are booked into the jail & have outstanding fees, brought the X-ray machine to the jail, got his jail guys way better equipment, started the bloodhound K9 team (Major Success), works his butt off on K9 tracks, brought over a ton of great people from the state to fully staff the jail, put some clamps on Major DB, I mean what has your choice to lead the jail accomplished?

Unregistered
    Tifft implemented the seizing of intakes money when they are booked into the jail & have outstanding fees, brought the X-ray machine to the jail, got his jail guys way better equipment, started the bloodhound K9 team (Major Success), works his butt off on K9 tracks, brought over a ton of great people from the state to fully staff the jail, put some clamps on Major DB, I mean what has your choice to lead the jail accomplished?
    He did not implement seizing money that has been happening for a very long time, he did get approved to purchase the xray machine and the K9s (although that is all a process and cannot single handedly been done by 1 person), he didn't bring people over from the state (that was done largely due to the poor working conditions and low pay), however, I think the question was what has he done for patrol.....again, another non-answer. I'm not saying I dislike the guy, I'm just looking for an example of something that he himself has done.

Unregistered
    Bloodhounds? Major success?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast