Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    HG has far too much power, maybe he can put a handle on her
    Oh Ruby, just stop.

Unregistered
    Here's what's happenin'
    'Ol Tiff-onson have put their heads together to come up with the most wonderful idea.* Replacing one Sgt. with one made up Lt. position with a huge salary that would not be needed if they got their heads out of each other's asses and figure out that at least four other people can do the same job as the out going SGT.* Six other people if you count the two who are in drop.* It is a shame that instead of using people who are already doing the job or people who have been in that particular unit for over 15 years that Tiff-onson have to go out of department for notoriety and political ambitions over people who have worked their asses off for many years as it is.* All that is needed is to keep the current people there for POC (POC-point of contact) and if anything needs addressing, like every other department, it moves up the chain to the next in line.* No Tiff-onson need to get some high paying outsider to come in and do the job.* For what you may ask?* So when Tifft runs for Sheriff he can say he brought in this very special high notoriety person to the Sheriffs department.* Translates to another way to spend money not needed and give the finger to the people who are already doing the job.* The out going Sgt. ran that unit for 8 years as slick sleeve why can't sheriff's department give someone else a chance to do the same.* Don't ask anyone of the four just pick two and just give a little more money to them and keep going.* But again another kick in the backside to the ones who have been keeping things going.*

DO NOT VOTE FOR TIFF-ONSON THEY STICK IT TO THE PEOPLE
    WHO KEEP THE DEPARTMENT GOING.

It might be your unit next!!
    He'll probably be better than any of those currently at the courthouse that would be interested in the position.

Unregistered
    He'll probably be better than any of those currently at the courthouse that would be interested in the position.
    Yawn Yawn Yawn zzzzzzzzz...😴🥱😴🥱

Unregistered
    Uummmhhhhh

I happened to see in passing, the new courthouse services LT.* Didn't he used to work for US Marshalls?* I happen to know that Florida and many other states do not consider Marshalls law enforcement. That is why they have to work closely with other local agencies to take people into custody.** Other local agencies have to do the arresting and charges then paperwork to transfer to Marshalls.* How is It that he gets to come in as a LT.* and has not done two years on road by SRSO policy??* Isn't it in SRSO contract with county that the Judges are supposed to be guarded/covered by law enforcement with arrest powers and etc.* He hasn't even gone through LEO acadamy through George Stone or anywhere else.* How is It he got a job that hasn't even been posted?* Sounds like someone needs to read their own policies and contracts before giving a friend/BJ mini me a job.*
    There is such a thing as law enforcement beyond the county level! Just because you may not consider the Marshalls law enforcement because they aren't at the county level doesnt mean that they aren't law enforcement. Grow up

Unregistered
    There is such a thing as law enforcement beyond the county level! Just because you may not consider the Marshalls law enforcement because they aren't at the county level doesnt mean that they aren't law enforcement. Grow up
    There is a problem with people like you. You stink like Jim Spencer baloney farts I'm sure Mod Haines will delete this like they deleted other posts. I heard people at Santa Rosa Police Dept have been arrested. Hmmm.

Unregistered
    That is NOT what I said. I said FLORIDA does not recognize Marshalls as law enforcement. You just showed your lack of reading and comprehension of the English language by your stupidity and dumb answer.

The point was showing the way SRSO holds to policy when it is to their benefit and NOT to the employees that it should be to. Other people are currently working with SRSO and can do the job and the reason SRSO won't let them is swept under the carpet when it comes to someone THEY want to employee and give a BIG pay check to even though that person has the same problem SRSO gave as to why the current employees can not fill the job.
    YOU GROW UP AND READ THE WHOLE THREAD NEXT TIME.

Unregistered
    That is NOT what I said. I said FLORIDA does not recognize Marshalls as law enforcement. You just showed your lack of reading and comprehension of the English language by your stupidity and dumb answer.

The point was showing the way SRSO holds to policy when it is to their benefit and NOT to the employees that it should be to. Other people are currently working with SRSO and can do the job and the reason SRSO won't let them is swept under the carpet when it comes to someone THEY want to employee and give a BIG pay check to even though that person has the same problem SRSO gave as to why the current employees can not fill the job.
    Your totally asshurt from an anonymous poster that is so funny. I bet the Joneses would have it worse than you stop acting like Johnsons bootlicker Tindell. Your acting like like your head is spinning from the slobber slobber okay? Moreon.

Unregistered

It's Mashal, not Marshall. Just 1 L not 2.

Unregistered
    What’s the details on CM getting out of K9?

Unregistered
    He ****ed around and found out

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast