Senior agents ?

Thread: Senior agents ?

Unregistered

Senior agents ?

For those that were here last time how exactly did it work? Was it overall seniority? Was it by office based on needs? Can someone give insight. Thanks.

Unregistered
    It will go by seniority so some will have to relocate to remain sworn.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    For those that were here last time how exactly did it work? Was it overall seniority? Was it by office based on needs? Can someone give insight. Thanks.
    I don't recall anyone being forced to reclass to ISII. There were enough volunteers and open positions. Somewhere there is a document that lists the number of sworn, supervisors and non sworn in each office. A master plan, of sorts. I think there are a few possibilities depending on what happens with the budget. I would expect district lines and span of control will change to better accommodate the needs of the agency.

Unregistered
    They cannot reclassify any jobs. They get rid of the leo jobs and make them new ISII jobs. They are two different job classifications. They need you to volunteer cause they cant make you
    If they make you you keep your pay.

Unregistered
    Reclassified positions is a real thing and they have done it before. DMS says you can.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They cannot reclassify any jobs. They get rid of the leo jobs and make them new ISII jobs. They are two different job classifications. They need you to volunteer cause they cant make you
    If they make you you keep your pay.
    Incorrect again!!!