Who Up Top Will Survive Once HB Departs?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Who Up Top Will Survive Once HB Departs?

Who do we think will be on the breadline once a new secretary is in place?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who do we think will be on the breadline once a new secretary is in place?
    It all depends who the new secretary is. Tully will be gone, it’s very apparent our directors can’t stand him but Halsey had his back.

Unregistered

Why

I have recently hired on here. This was in the works long before I processed in. Why would they not mention any of this to me? Knowledge of this would have lead me to take one of the offers I had elsewhere. This seems so unethical and immoral to us new hires.

Unregistered
    I have recently hired on here. This was in the works long before I processed in. Why would they not mention any of this to me? Knowledge of this would have lead me to take one of the offers I had elsewhere. This seems so unethical and immoral to us new hires.
    Don’t feel bad. We have an agent who was incredibly senior that would have been fine who was just promoted to LT last week who is now the first LT to be reclassified to IS2.

Unregistered
    Don’t feel bad. We have an agent who was incredibly senior that would have been fine who was just promoted to LT last week who is now the first LT to be reclassified to IS2.
    WJ will work well with her as she transitioned into her second round as an inspector

Unregistered
    I predict this is much ado about nothing. By the time the legislators are done, we will have eliminated all the empty positions, everyone else that recognized the sky was not falling will be here running summer surveys. Those that bailed will hate kids at the S.O. and the new secretary will be telling us we are loved.

Unregistered
    I predict this is much ado about nothing. By the time the legislators are done, we will have eliminated all the empty positions, everyone else that recognized the sky was not falling will be here running summer surveys. Those that bailed will hate kids at the S.O. and the new secretary will be telling us we are loved.
    Philpot will probably be the next secretary and that will be worse

Unregistered
    Because that's how they roll. They want everything to appear as normal, up to the day they slice your throat. These people are mostly lawyers fresh out of FSU, with no management experience. You do not matter, to them. You are sacrificial. We hate that they did that to you. It's definitely unethical, but hey, it's who they are!

Unregistered
    Who’s surviving now? And there’s nothing that old windbag or your pathetic union can do about it.

Unregistered
    Who’s surviving now? And there’s nothing that old windbag or your pathetic union can do about it.
    Come on Jerome, do be so mad!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast