Eric and the Stingers - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh really? Who’s the liar here? I know her better then anyone and I know she won’t discuss the Lisa Kelly case. I asked her about it and she said if it happened it wasn’t fair but the punishment was extreme just like all the others in the line if the stingers. Buzz out and buzz off Mindyme
    If the allegations are true, how is the punishment extreme? Not only is it an ethical issue but a criminal also. I'm not as shocked by the allegation as I am in those feeling it is a no big deal issue by some. If you believe this deserved a slap on the wrist, you have some serious issues.

Unregistered
    If the allegations are true, how is the punishment extreme? Not only is it an ethical issue but a criminal also. I'm not as shocked by the allegation as I am in those feeling it is a no big deal issue by some. If you believe this deserved a slap on the wrist, you have some serious issues.
    No one mentioned a slap on the wrist but if the stinger and the bees still have their jobs pay and some of them their positions after their illegal corrupt immoral behavior then why fire twiddle dum and twiddle dee?

Unregistered
    How would anyone actually know? They and several others weren't allowed to give any statements or defend against the accusation. That's Haines thinking. Bad guys can speak to defend themselves but our own deputies can't.

Unregistered
    How would anyone actually know? They and several others weren't allowed to give any statements or defend against the accusation. That's Haines thinking. Bad guys can speak to defend themselves but our own deputies can't.
    Deputies can for sure. The issue is having a corrupt administration under Morgan. Chip seen Eric refuse to follow the law and now chip is refusing to follow the law.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678